14

Yes, there are always times in life where things get hard.
Sometimes, it feels like no one understands you and you feel lonely.
Sometimes, we just don't know what to do anymore. 

But people say,

After the rain, comes sunshine and every star needs darkness to shine.

And that's what is happening to Yuna right now.

She went through a thunder storm that destroyed everything she had. She was alone, caught in a darkness where she couldn't see the path. But then Chan appeared, leading her through the darkness like a bright sun, showing her how to smile again. And even though she is still going through dark times, she keeps fighting and trying to be the bright star she truly is.

Right now, her smile was brighter than anything Chan had ever seen. 

She was sitting on the floor in Chan's room with Berry on her lap playing together. Chan watched them while sitting at his desk, doing paperwork. 

He smiled, she was finally happy after all. It may not last forever, that's for sure. But at the moment, only now counts.

Yuna noticed him staring at her. 

"What?"

"Nothing. Just enjoying seeing you happy baby girl" Chan said knowing how big the impact would be.

Yuna was completely red, Chan calling her that felt unreal. She snuggled her face into Berry's soft fur. 

"You don't need to be shy," Chan said, smiling. 

He got up and sat down on the floor next to Yuna. 

Berry immediately got down from Yuna’s lap and excitedly jumped to Chan.

"Someone's excited," Chan smiled and held her in his arms.

Yuna smiled at the sight of Chan playing with the cute little puppy. 

"Let's train her in English" Chan said.

"Why?" Yuna asked, confused.

"I don't know. I just want her to be special" 

Yuna laughed.
"Okay, then let's train her in English"

"Why don't we go visit my mom? We haven't done it in a while" Chan said.

"Okay but what about Berry?" Yuna asked.

"Let's just take her with us. She will only have to stay in the car for ten minutes, plus it's not hot outside, so it won't be a problem. After that we can get her and have a picnic at the Han river. What do you think about it?" Chan asked her

She smiled.
"I would love to do that."

He smiled back.
"Then it's our first official date"

They were sitting in the car, singing loudly to ‘Wave’ by ATEEZ. Chan was surprised by Yuna’s beautiful voice, but Yuna was even more surprised how good Chan could sing, how he hit each note perfectly.

Berry was on Yuna’s lap while Chan was driving. In the back there was food that Woojin made for them. He didn't even question it, just smirked at them. 

When they arrived Berry luckily fell asleep so they could go without her noticing. 

On there way to his mom's room Dr. Choi appeared. 

"Oh Park Yuna! Long time no see" 

"It's Lee Yuna now, but I am happy to see you too Dr. Choi" Yuna bowed to him.

"Oh you got married?" Dr. Choi was surprised.

"WHAT?! NO! I JUST TOOK MY OLD LAST NAME BACK" 

They all laughed.

"Well Chan, the state of your mom hasn't gotten better or worse. It's still the same" Dr. Choi said.

"Well thank you Dr. Choi. We’ll go visit her now" Chan said.

Yuna could sense how disappointed he was. She took his hand and squeezed it, trying to encourage him. 

He looked down at her and she smiled at him. He smiled back and they walked to his mom hand in hand. When they were in front of her bed, he smiled.

"Hey mom, I brought someone with me. This is Lee Yuna. You already know her, but now she is finally my girlfriend. I hope you will wake up soon, so you two can meet. I’m sure you’ll love her" he looked at Yuna, smiling. She smiled back at him.

He exchanged the new bought flowers with the old ones, like he always did. And after ten minutes they left.

When they came back to the car, Berry was still asleep but that changed quickly. As soon as they started driving again, they began to sing to ‘Love Shot’.

Chan carried the blanket and the bag with food, while Yuna carried Berry, who fell asleep again. 

They arrived at their usual spot and placed the blanket next to the bench.

°°°°°°☆°°°°°°°☆°°°°°°☆°°°°°°☆°°°°°°☆°°°°°°☆°°°°°°

761 words
Sometimes I need those romantic cheese parts after and before the depressing parts

Special thanks to Leo_The_Lioness for editing and correcting my mistakes!☀️