~ Chapter 1 ~

Rin Kagamine, a outgoing, friendly, mischievous, talented 14 year old is a famous singer along with her brother, Len Kagamine. But today, she acted so timid and shy, startled at every voice she heard, even Len noticed it.

"Rin?" he asked. Rin yelped in surprise. Currently the twins were walking out of their last class to go home.

"You seem so startled today, what's up?" he asked his sister, stopping in her tracks.

"I-I... You know my tiny crush on Miku?" Rin said, her voice barely a whisper.

"Yeah? You got invited to her house or something?" Len replies, not really caring that much.

"I'm... I'm going to ask her out today to the movies... So I could confess..."

Len looked at his sister in surprise, his eyes widening to the size of his palm.

"RIN! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU, SIS!" 

"Shhh! Not too loud! She's- eek!"

Rin hid behind Len, gripping his shoulders. He looked around, spotting a teal haired girl a few meters from them. Miku Hatsune. She was walking away from the school sakura trees to the gates.

"Rin! Now's your chance!" Len said, pushing her forward. She gasped and, Len shoved her right into Miku's back.

"Ow!" Miku said in pain, turning around to see Rin planted on her back, blushing furiously at how close she was to Miku.

"I'm- I'm so sorry Miku!" she blurted out, as Miku looked at the blonde in front of her.

"Hey, it's alright. Rin Kagamine, right?" She asks, getting up and helping the blonde haired girl in return. Rin slowly took her hand and got up from the floor. 

"Yes..." Rin mumbled, shy.

"Oh okay then! See you later!" Miku said, about to walk away.

"Wait!" Rin said, grabbing Miku's wrist gently.

"Hm?"

"Do... Do you... want to go to the movies with me on Friday afternoon?" Rin asked the tealette, blushing and looking away.

"Of course I would! Is 4:30 okay with you?" Miku asked, making Rin's heart race.

"Yes!" She replied, and little too quickly. Miku giggled, causing Rin's heart to melt. Her giggles were so cute.

"Alright! See you then!" Miku smiled, before walking off. 

"See you..." Rin waved, her blushing faded away.

"You did it!" Len jumped on her, causing her to yelp.

"Len!"

"I recorded it on tape, you know," Len said, winking at her.

"You-"

"Hey, is that Kaito?" Len pointed out, distracting his embarrassed and angry sister. Rin turned around to see the blue haired teen, talking to Miku. Whatever he said, it seemed that Miku rejected him, as she shook her head no. Kaito nodded, understanding. Miku offered him something, Rin could only make out "Friday afternoon" and "cinema". Rin's hopes dropped, thinking she could possibly inviting Kaito to the movies with her. He nodded a yes. Rin sworn she saw a evil smirk at her before he walked away. 

"Rin? Are you done eavesdropping?" Len asked his sister, shaking her out of her thoughts.

"Eavesdropping? I barely heard anything!" She said, before walking to her own home.

Rin knew that if Kaito came along, she wouldn't be able to confess to Miku, like she wanted to. 

That night, Rin laid awake in bed, thinking about what tomorrow could bring. She couldn't sleep, her body was tired but her mind was awake.