𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1

𝐈𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲
𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞
~~~~~

"I say we make him hate her, he won't think about her and he will be himself" Gaten explained. "Are you retarded, how the fuck we gonna do that?" Jaeden asked. "Or, why don't we say that she said something about him, or he said something about her?" Jeremy says. "Just because your here to help us with Wyatt doesn't mean you have ideas into this" Jaeden insisted. "No no, he's actually on to something" Gaten tapped Jaeden. "We do something and say jack did it" Gaten looked at Jeremy. "What else?" He asked. "I say we spray paint onto the restaurant that she is a whore or something and have jack take the blame, she will hate him and then he will get over her" Jeremy's idea made Gaten nod. "Great, that's a great idea" Gaten chuckled. "And I have another, let's just get this done and it will go from there" Gaten says.

"Alex the whore? Are you sure? That's kinda basic" Jeremy insured Gaten. "What else do we got? Nothing, exactly maybe we will add Alex the slutty prostitute or sum," Gaten shrugged. He grabbed the paint shaking it up before he was about to spray it in. "Wait, How about in the back on the wall where her car is" Jeremy asked. "Better idea" Gaten pointed at him. They snuck around to the back. Gaten began spraying the paint onto the wall, making it say, 'Alex the slutty prostitute.' He didn't care if it didn't make much sense so he of course, did it anyways.

"Hey jack" he said into the phone. "Finn needs you down here at the restaurant, mind coming in ten?" He asked. "Alright see you soon" he hung up. "She should come out when he gets here, it will be perfect" Gaten chuckled. "I'm sorry guys I can't be apart of this, Alex is a friend of mine," jaeden admitted. He stood up and walked away. "Come on!" He shouted to him. He sighed. "Oh well," he shrugged.

Jacks car engine stopped. Gaten and Jeremy ran up to him and pulled him over. "Um is that Alex's car?" Jack asked. Jeremy shrugged. Jack wasn't even noticing the evil thing his friends did. "Here hold this," Jeremy put the spray paint in his hand. "Um ok?" He said confused. "Why do you guys have spray paint anyways?" He said turning. His jaw dropped when he saw the wall. He turned when he heard the door open. Alex walked out looking at the wall then at jack. "Alex, I swear this isn't what it looks like" he stammered, dropping the spray paint to his feet. "It's exactly what it looks like" she said with her eyes filling with tears. She ran back inside and locked the door behind her. "No, Alex Alex! I swear!" He shouted as he hit his hand on the door. He turned and looked at Gaten, anger showed onto his face. "What the hell!" He shouted at him as he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, throwing him up against the wall. Gaten put his hands in the air. "She is a slut, she deserves it, plus all you worry about anymore is her! Over a stupid girl" Gaten exclaimed. "She is not a slut!" Jack shouted. "I should put this spray paint right down your throat is you call her a god damn slut again!" He shouted. Jack moved closer to him. "I don't ever!" He paused. "Want to see you in my sight again" he continued. Gaten quickly nodded before running away. Jack looked at Jeremy. "You either" he hissed. Jeremy nodded before running after Gaten. Jack turned looking at the door. He walked up to it slowly and set his head on it. "Alex, please open the door" he asked. "I-I didn't do this, if you open the door I will explain everything" he trembled. Alex didn't listen and just cried as quietly as she could. Finn came in and looked at her. "Alex? What's wrong?!" He asked full of concern. "Jack spray painted that I'm a slutty prostitute on the wall" she cried. "Alex please" jack said outside the door. Finn looked at the door pulling it open. He pushed jack away. "She doesn't want to talk to you" he said angrily. "Finn I swear I didn't do this, let me explain" jack begged. "Just leave!" Finn shouted at him. Jack gave up, walking to his car and driving off. Finn sat down beside Alex hugging her. "Don't worry, we will get that off, he's just a dick" he reassured her. She nodded, wiping a tear off her cheek. "I know" she said wiping her nose with her jacket sleeve.

~~~~~~
I didn't check for mistakes sorry if there are
- ?!?!?