𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1

⚠️ Mature Content Ahead ⚠️ ~~~~𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲~~~~~

~~~~
𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲
𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲
~~~~~

The same day..

Everyone sat in the restaurant freezing. Sadie sat with Caleb cuddling and making sure each other were ok. Jaeden comforted Wyatt as Chosen sat talking to Noah.

Alex and jack came out from the back. Alex sat on the table. "What are we gonna do about this jack? Chase is just gonna keep coming for us? We're in danger" chosen trembled. Jack rubbed his eyes.

"I-I don't know" stuttered jack. "I say, we just try to stay away. We just need to be more careful, that means no one out at night, doors locked, I don't know what else we can do" Alex joined in.

"What does he want anyways?" Jaeden asked. He looked over at Alex. Alex seemed like she knew but didn't want to say.

"Yeah why don't give we give him what he wants?" Noah added. "He will leave us alone" he shrugged. Alex stood up, causing all eyes on her.

She shook her head. "We can't give him what he wants, that means he wins and thinks we're weak or scared. Plus we can't give him what he wants and we're not going to" she demanded. Jack looked at her concerned. She turned and looked at jack. "Sorry," she said in a low tone. She looked at everyone and then walked into the back.

Jack sighed and looked at jaeden. "Let me talk to her" he grinned worried. He walked into the back we're Alex went. He saw her with her hands covering her face. He heard her sobbing and went by her side.

"What's wrong?" He simply asked. She looked up at him, shaking her head she turned away and looked at her feet. "There is something wrong, you can tell me, what does chase want?" He asks, she looked up at him.

"We can't give it to him," she whined. He tilted his head down at her. He pulled her closer and hugged her for a couple seconds. "I can't give him it to him if I don't know what it is," he responded. She looked up at him.

"H-he, he wants you dead" she sobbed. Jack sat for a second in shock. But he hugged her and set his chin on the top of her head, sitting in silence they sat in each other's arms for a while.

She pulled away. "Please don't give him what he wants, he's gonna kill you" she frowned. He set his hand on her cheek. She put her hand on top of his. "I won't, not unless things get so bad that I have no choice" she sighed. But nodded. He gave her a quick kiss.

___

"How about we go to my place?" Jack offered. Alex nodded. "We're gonna leave, I'll see you Tuesday" Alex told Sadie. Sadie nodded and linked arms with Caleb.