👨🏿‍🦳

Genos has learned two things about the man reattaching his metallic limbs: his name was saitama, and he was very good with his hands.

Before long, he was in tact and fully functioning again. Words couldn't express his gratitude towards saitama, he'd saved his life after all. He pondered ways he could try and make it up to him, but nothing sprung to mind. "So how'd you end up a cyborg?" Saitama asked, wiping the oil from his hands with a nearby towel. Genos hesitated in his response,  but tentatively explained his story and why he had become a hero. By the time he'd finished, saitama was sat beside him, mere inches separating their faces. "Wow...I-I'm sorry for prying I didn't know"
"It's okay, how could you have done"
For a moment hey sat in silence before they simultaneously leant towards each other, gently locking lips. Genos felt saitama's tongue explore its way around his mouth, eventually finding his throat and forcing its way as far as it could go down it. "Such power" he thought, pondering if all his body parts are as strong as the ones currently inside him...

"Do you have a..." saitama began to ask before genos interrupted "y-yes." He slid his hand down his muscular frame and opened a hatch in the space where an ordinary man's penis would be. A whopping 7 inch aluminium cock flopped out and saitama admired it in awe. He then reached around to his smooth peachy anus and opened another compartment with the circumference of an average sized asshole. Genos had asked the doctor to fit these especially, for he knew this day would one day come.

Saitama slowly, yet unbelievably seductively pulled his suit off and ripped his tight, white boxers right off his meaty thighs. The beast was unleashed. Genos still couldn't gage the size effectively, but it must have at least been double his. He was intimidated by the powerful aura being emitted from his throbbing cock.