Disappointment

Saitama grabbed genos by his hair, forcing him down onto his knees. Genos understood the situation perfectly well and began sucking the monstrous phallus before him. He adopted a rhythmic back and forth motion, varying the length of his strokes, some reaching as far as the back of his throat. He looked up to see saitamas face blank and expressionless. He was visibly unsatisfied with genos' effort. Genos began swirling his tongue around his masters tip, hearing a faint moan from above. He did it harder and harder, shoving his tongue Down saitamas pee hole until his moans became much more audible. However it was Still not good enough as saitamas face remained vacant. A forceful hand pushed hard on the back of his head, driving the phallic serpent deep into his orifice. He felt it jam against the back of his throat, but saitama kept pushing until genos' lips tickled his curly brown pubic hairs. Saitama continued this vigorous ramming until genos could hardly breathe. He was choking on the sheer enormity of his cock, so much so that tears were brought to his eyes. He wasn't sure how much more of this he could handle, but he knew Saitama was still far from coming. He heard Saitama sigh before the pressure on the back of his head was relieved and his cock was removed from his mouth. Genos collapses to the floor, intaking several fast, raspy breaths. "Pathetic" Saitama mumbled before walking towards the shower. Genos thought it best to leave...