Chapter 12

an artist dips the brush into his own soul, and paints his own nature into the pictures...

"Why would they be a tour guide to killua house? That's quiet unusually" sinea spoke, confusion lined her voice. As she looked at the bus they were supposed to get on.

"I have no idea, killua's folks most be pretty famous" Leorio shrugged. The group had got to the closer town to the mountain and discovered, a guided tour of the place. Strange. No wonder illumi didn't brother hiding where they lived, it was a tourist attraction.

Before getting onto the bus, the group had got supplies and food. Sinea decided it was a good opportunity to send off some of the artwork from the hunter exam back to her gallery. At the same time taking out resources from her sketch book. While she went looking her a post office to send stuff, the rest of the group then discovered the tour of the zoldyck residence.

Which is where we find the group, sat on an overcrowded bus. With a blonde petite women giving the tour. "Sinea, what's in the bag?" asked Leorio pointing towards the bag in her lap.

"Art supplies I got in town" she responded automatically, watching the scenery pass. Having the stuff already out, mean no unwanted attention to be draw to her.

"Ah right" the man nodded.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please look to your left" the guide spoke. Pointing towards a fog covered mountain in the distance. Sinea watched wide eyed taking in the view. Maybe her next showcase at the gallery would be landscape... she did have a lot of ideas in her book from the exam.

Everyone filed off the bus. Sinea stopped moving, eyes following the structure in Font of them. "Impressive..." Leorio muttered, stepping closer to the gate.

Sinea felt the sensation overcome her, "artist prediction...." She mutter, her sketchbook out hand already moving. Lead scrapping against paper, as the scene began to appear.

She blinked eyes returning to normal, just as a hand pushed her out of the way, she fell to the ground her book flying out of her hands. She blinked again regaining proper composer. "outta the way" the owner of the hands growled.

"That's a bluff isn't it" the pusher's companion growled. The two men, stalked towards the gate. One big, one small both looking like they could do harm as attack the gate keeper. Leorio helped her to her feet, while kurapika picked up her book. "You okay?" Leorio asked.

"Yeah..." her voice drifted, face paling as kurapika stared at the pages.

"Sinea-" the blonde started before a scream cut him off.

Heads whipped towards the gate, in time to watch a fur covered clawed hand like thing, drop two skeletons to the ground. Skeletal that still had familiar clothes draped over white clean bones. She watch with interest as the bones clattered to the floor, having no muscles to kept them standing.

Seeing the skeletal drop to the floor caused a ripple through to crowd. A second went by before the situation at hand seemed to click in everyone's head. "What are you doing? Get onto the bus" several people shouted as the still group. Sinea eyes flickered towards them before choosing to ignore them.

Instead she stepped forward towards the pile of bones, her head tilted. She was intrigued by what sort of creature could do such a thing....

She felt a presence behind her and looked up. Kurapika.

"Sinea?" he spoke.

She stood facing the male. "Yes?"

"Here," he handed her sketchbook back, "though I will question you about that drawing later"