Chapter 22

There is a voice that doesn't use words. Listen...

Feet stopped in front of the small building, the gallery was wide but short consisting of only two floors. The main gallery on the bottom and studio/home in the top attic like space. The figure smirked, placing the professional done card to his lips as he took in the sight of the gallery. The gallery itself looked completely professional, big letters and beautiful artwork hung in the windows inviting those on the highstreets inside, like the sweets for the picking. The sweets hiding the horrors behind it all. In the hour of standing, watching the building for the shadows, a number of different people entered and exited the building, showing the popularity of the arts inside.

The figure chuckled to themselves before deciding it was time to pay the gallery a visit.

The red haired male stepped inside, head turning as he took in the sight of the painting. A number upon number of different artworks hung against the clean white walls, he could see landscapes of castles and forests. He could feel the power from the roaring seas threatening to jump out of the painting as he passed. Animal – predators and preys stared, eyes moving as his pass, some even causing the hairs on the back of his neck to raises. He took his time examining the pieces, seeing how the paint flowed on the canvas. He stopped by a giant tiger, saliva dipping from its jaws and sharp teeth ripped thought flesh. He smirked feeling the blood lust grew as the anticipation of the soon to be hunt of the spiders began, a presence entered he thoughts. Drawing a card he prepared himself.

"You, dear sir would love your new exhibition" a polite voice spoke up from behind him.

"Really now~ whatever is it on?" he questioned turning to the petite figure, quickly hiding his weapon.

The petite smiled, obviously someone who worked in the gallery. She wore a white blouse and black skirt, hair neatly tied in a bun. She held a clipboard in her hand as she gestured him to follower her, "this way sir, let the art speak for you"

He smirked stepping into the room, "the art work in here are influences by the heaven area. The artist has created a range of motion images based on the fierce battles fought in the area" the women stated.

Hisoka stepped up to an abstract pieces of black and red acrylics, "are all these done by the same person?"

"Yes, there's only one artist at this gallery" the women answered accordingly.

"And what about you? What do you do here? An artist no?"

The women smiling shaking her head, "no, I am not as skilled as the galleries owner. I am head of the business section, I chose the pieces and prices and keep the gallery functioning. As well as this I co-ordinate any special requests, if you would like our artist to paint a family portrait for example it would go through me"

"I see I see~" red head purred, and walked around the room looking at the artwork.

"Anything takes your fancy?" the women asked.

"Only the artist upstairs M'Dear" the joker stated turning towards the women.

"I'm afraid, she isn't taking any visitors. As she currently working on a big project for our round room"

"I see, what about seeing a frie-"CRASH!

A loud crash echoing though the building caused both Hisoka and the petite women's heads snap towards the ceiling. The women gasped sharply before running towards the backstairs hidden behind a large painting of a fantasy stairwell in a darken forest. Hisoka was quick on the women's heels as she flung the door open into the studio.