Chapter 15

Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time...

Killua stepped back into Gon's room, he hadn't taken a step before Gon bombarded him with questions.

"Shut up baka!" yelled the sliver haired boy playfully hitting the spiky haired boy.

"Did she get back okay?" asked wing-san

"She didn't get far before she fainted but Hisoka was there..."

"Eh? Hisoka he didn't do anything did he?!" Gon jumped up the best he could, worry written across his face.

"He carried her back" killua said before adding, "It seems he knew what had happen by just guessing..."

"Care to explain?" wing-san asked he was pretty intrigue by the female.

"Hisoka asked whether she had predicted something, and he seemed to know about the ability. Which makes sense as when I looked at the drawing it was about a match and remember her question? Does Hisoka have a match any time soon? It links up" killua explained before taking a ripped page form his pocket.

Unfolding it his passed the drawing to wing-san who passed it to Gon. "Hisoka was being creepy and seeing as he was obviously interested in the drawing I took it without him knowing" killua gave them a cheeky smile, you could just imagine cat ears and a tail on the boy.

"I see" wing-san commented hand to chin deep in thought. "It seems we have a fortune teller in our midst"

-----

It was nearing midnight when the doors to the artist room opened with a click, sinea didn't stir as a figure walked into the room, door shutting softly behind him.

The red haired man, quickly glance towards the sleeping before moving towards the large sketchbook. Quickly he scanned thought it, it didn't take him long to discover the missing page. "Interesting, interesting~" he purred looking about the room. "It seems my little fruits don't want me finding out the futures secrets"

He chuckled noticing the clear page behind it, "though it seems there is a way" picking up one of the many pencils in the room, he lightly shaded it across the page, seeing if he could get anything off the page behind it. His smirk widened as he spotted lines beginning to appear.

When he had finished he brought it up to the windows in an attempt to get the natural light to help. "Hmm" he frowned, making out an unrecognisable figure and the words 'death in magic tricks'

It wasn't much really he didn't the original piece to make more sense of the death in magic tricks... he looked back towards the female. Before taking the page and replacing the book on the table. Moving slowly towards the bed, golden eyes watching the figure sleeping.

"little princess~ not a prince I see to rescue you from a magician who wants to see you fall" he murmured, a pale hand brush blue hair out of the sleeping artists face, "the magician wants to see all the tricks the princess has to offer, but only time can tell which one of us falls first~"

He moved his hand away, before leaving the artists room.

Time Skippy ~~

Sinea awoke again, finding herself in a different location. Really need to stop fainting and sleeping in weird places... she thought sarcastically.

Looking about she realized that she was back in her home and lay out under the covers, someone must have brought her back here, but who? Well she was with Gon and killua most likely them.