Meeting The VKs

Your POV:

Once we found the VKs in the cafeteria, we headed over to them. "Hey guys." Audrey said to them. "Hey Audrey. Who's your friend?" A girl with teal blue hair asked her. "Uma, everyone, I want you to meet Y/N." Audrey then asked Uma and a purple haired girl, Mal, if she could talk to them. They agreed. Audrey dragged me to the side as well. Mal asked, "What's up?" "I found who responded to the stuff I wrote on my arm." She then looked to me. "Is she the one who responded to you?" She nods and then all three of them were staring at me. Mal and Uma looked shocked but I get why considering she's only ever been with guys.

Mal POV:

Omg! Audrey found her soulmate! I'm kind of glad after the incident not so long ago. Although I am surprised Audrey is okay that her soulmate is a girl but like I say I am glad she's happy. "So, are you two dating now or something?" Uma asked. I wondered that myself. The two girls looked at each other, and Audrey said, "We've only known each other a couple of hours. I think we should get to know each other first." Y/N agreed. I guess that makes sense instead of rushing into things. I was broken out of my thoughts by Audrey suggesting to Y/N to get to know the others.

Audrey POV:

After that awkward encounter, I suggested, "Hey Y/N maybe you should get to know the others." "Err sure." She said. We then all head back to the others. Carlos was the first to speak to her, "Hey Y/N. I'm Carlos. This is Jay and Evie and opposite us is Harry and Gil. "Well, aren't you ravishing." I heard the Scottish boy say. "I was about to tell Harry to back off but Y/N said, "You can't be serious." She seemed disgusted that he was hitting on her. "Yes, I am." That's it! "Okay that's it. You need to back off Harry! She's taken." I told him. Everyone else except for Mal and Uma seemed confused by my outburst. Uma whispered to me, "I thought you said you were going to get to know her before dating her." I simply scoff and tell her, "That was before he started hitting on her."

Uma POV:

I was surprised by Audrey's outburst but I guess I should have seen it coming. But I ask Audrey, "I thought you were going to get to know her before dating her" She scoffed at me to which I raised my eyebrow. "That was before he started hitting on her." She said. Poor girl from what I hear, it seems everyone she's either been with or liked ended up with someone else. No wonder she's being protective. I then told Harry he needed to leave Y/N alone, don't want her turning evil again, I thought to myself. Better make sure things go well between the two.

Your POV:

After Harry tried hitting on me, I began talking to Evie and Carlos. They actually seem like nice people. I must admit I was unsure as I had never met the VKs so I assumed they be not necessarily nasty but certainly judgemental which they don't seem to be. "Hey Y/N, who are your parents then?" Gil asked. Truth is I don't know who my parents are. I was taken in by Fairy Godmother aka Jane's mother and could stay at the school as long as I kept my grades up and did everything I was supposed to. Also, I don't even know if I was abandoned or if I was kidnapped as a baby or what. So, I just say, "I don't know." And leave it at that. As predicted, there was a mixture of shocked and sympathetic looks. "How can you not know who they are?" Gil asked. I glared at him even though I know he meant no harm. But Uma told him to keep his mouth shut. At that point I didn't want to be around anyone, so without any warning, I left everyone and headed straight for my dorm, ignoring Audrey calling after me. Wow that turned south fast, I thought to myself as I entered my room and flopped onto the bed.

Ending this one here. Also, I have never wrote a fan fiction like this so let me know what your thoughts are. Don't forget to vote!