Audrey On A Mission

Your POV:

I must have fallen asleep as I felt myself waking up. I also realised Audrey wasn't in the room either. So, I decided to get a pen and write, 'Hey, where are you?' and waited for a response from her. A short while later, a message appears underneath what I wrote. It read, 'Hey, I'm heading back to my room as it's getting late, see you tomorrow?' I wrote back, 'Sure, later.' It was then I also realised the previous messages had gone. I wondered if Audrey had washed it off her skin, which caused it to come off mine too. I then checked the time only to realise it was nearly curfew. How long had I been asleep? I still feel exhausted as well. Anyway, I everything away and try and get back to sleep.

Time Skip to Next Day

Audrey POV:

Today is a new day which means I need to ask Evie if she has spoken to the other VKs. I hope she has. I send her a text asking her and wait for a reply. Ten minutes later my phone beeps. I check and it is Evie. She said the others can help me. I sighed in relief. She then sends me another text saying there going to start searching for clues as to who they could be. She also tells me I should probably keep Y/N busy so she doesn't get suspicious or anything. I guess that makes sense. After that, I wash off last nights ink off my arms. As soon as they are dry, I ask Y/N if she is up yet by writing on my left arm. Five minutes passed and a message magically appears underneath saying, 'I am now.' I ask her if she wants to hang out again today. She replies saying, 'I need to study for the chemistry test on Tuesday. I've barely done any.' I respond by saying, 'That's okay, we can go somewhere quiet and maybe I can help?' Surely there's nothing suspicious about that, right? I thought to myself.

Your POV:

I was woken up by Audrey message that appeared on my left arm asking me if I was awake. I stretched and wrote back saying, 'I am now.' She then asked me if I wanted to hang out today. I mean I want to but I'm swamped with school work. I need to study for the chemistry exam on Tuesday as I have barely done any due to being distracted. Another message appears on my arm that read, 'That's okay, we can go somewhere quiet and maybe I can help?' Eh I guess so as long as she doesn't distract me while I try to study. I wrote on my arm saying, 'Sure, as long as you don't distract me.' Almost straight away, I get a reply saying, 'Yay! Grab your stuff and meet me at the main entrance of the school!' 'Now?' I write. The word 'Yes' magically appears. I sigh heavily and grab my stuff and head to meet Audrey.

Audrey POV:

I was glad she agreed to meet. I'm going to take her to the Enchanted Lake, at least there isn't anyone there. More importantly, the others won't bump into her while searching for clues. When I arrive at the main entrance of the school, she is already waiting. "Hey boo." I say without thinking. "Hey so where are we going?" She asks. "You'll see." I say smiling at her. We link arms and head in the direction of the Enchanted Lake. As soon as we get there, the first thing she says is, "Audrey what are we doing at the Enchanted Lake?" I must admit I was surprised by that but shrugged it off. I told her, "You said you wanted a quiet place to study and this is the perfect place. I mean there's no one around." She looked around before agreeing to stay. "Yay it can be a study date!" I say excitedly and hug her at the same time.

Ending this one here. Let me know if you're enjoying this and if anyone can think of a better name for this chapter, again, let me know! Would really appreciate it. Don't forget to vote! :)