Secrets Exposed

-Sunset Shimmer POV-

I wanted Rainbow to have someone to talk to about it and people don't put Sunsets power in fics enough

There were two people sitting on a bench. One looked exactly like the rainbow haired girl in the art pieces but without wings or the flowing part of the hair. The other was a boy with messy blond hair, emerald green eyes, freckles on his nose, and a peach skin tone. 

I was shocked. Did Rainbow know the girl in the paintings? Or was she actually her?   

As soon as the memory began the boy began to talk. Or rather, continued talking. “And with the father finally granting permission, he swept her into his chariot and rode her into the sunset to be married on the morrow.”   

The girl smiled and leaned against the boys shoulder. “You always have the best stories Felix.”

He chuckled, “You're the one that gave me the ability to know them in the first place.”   

“And you know as much as I do that I can't give talents without needing to run on no energy for a couple days. I can give powers, a sense of purpose, and what they'd call a sixth sense to my creations but how they do the purpose and use the power is up to them. Your ability to tell stories is on your part.”

He shrugged, “Fair enough. But you know what's nice? We'll soon get to experience what I say in my story's.”

The girls skin turned pink with a blush as she smiled warmly at the other. “Only a few more days.”

They smiled and kissed each other lovingly. 

The scene turned dark and panting was heard then she saw the feet of the girl running then saw as she burst through a door. 

The boy was with another person that entire being looked like a black hole but the face which was a dark grey.

“Felix! What are you doing!?” The girl shouted to the boy, Felix.

“I know what I'm doing, Eabah. Just go and let me finish this.”

“Felix, no! You'll never make it!”

“I love you Eabah.”

“No please!”

The scene went dark again as the girl continued to shout for Felix. “Felix! No please! Not you! Come back!” And that's where the memory ended.

As soon as I took my hand off Rainbow covered my mouth with her hand. “You can't tell anyone understand!” 

I quickly nodded and Rainbow slowly let go of her friend. “You're girl from the paintings!” I said with exclamation but not loud enough for someone outside the tent to hear.

Rainbow sighed, “You have three questions.” She said “Read all the documents from the cave that you can before you can have more. I won't answer something that can be answered in one of them. Pick them wisely.”

“Why didn't you tell us?”

“Would you have believed me if I had? The religion that knew of me has been extinct for millions of years. If we had just suddenly found out about a strange religion and I claimed to be the main character then you would have said I've gone mad.”

“I guess you're right.” I thought a while to find something that wouldn't be in the books and then remembered one that was on the back of my mind for some time. “What happened to the me of this world?”

She looked at me sadness almost visible. “I already told the story.”

“Wait. I was that willow maid!”

She nodded, “I actually created her myself around the time your great great grandparents were probably born. This forest was being torn down by people left and right. So I created an ageless fairy to protect it. That was one reason I believed the whole Gaia Everfree thing. I made a willow to be her home and gave her the one purpose to protect the forest. She did a great job at it but in order to give her that purpose, I had to make it so that she couldn't leave the forest. Then this generation began and I was Rainbow Dash for around three years. That's when the man came along. I knew they were falling in love so I told her that I would relieve her of the purpose she was created for. But it would take time and she still could not leave till it was done. But we didn't tell the man and he was impatient. When she was forced from the forest she was released from her calling in the quickest way possible. But before all the life in her slipped away, I succeeded in giving her new life as a flower. Unfortunately she still only lasted one night.”

Forgetting I only had one question left I asked, “Who was the man?”

She looked at me, “The one person who liked you even with your mean ways until he finally realized you weren't the same people soon before the fall formal.” she handed me the book. “You're out of questions. Make sure you don't tell anyone who I am. Good night.” and she went to sleep.