Authors Note and Shout Outs!

OMG!!!!!!!

115 views on my very first book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!!!!!! thank you all so so SO much for reading it!!!!!!!

Shout outs!!!!!

Ok firstly I have made a Herobrine fan-fiction called -Why He Is The Way He Is- my first EVER fan-fition SO PLEASE DON'T JUDGE!!!!

i also have a LOT of typos/mistakes in my books because i do most of them on my tablet so :D.

SHOUT OUTS TO!!!!

Bluey_da_bubble because SHE IS JUST AMZING (and my very very good friend :D) she has written a book called -X marks the spot- and it is really good so cheak her out!!!

and

awesomeepic459 because she writes amzing books AND i am raging at her at the moment because she made the BEST character EVIL so  thought this might say sorry instead of me saying it xD the books she has written are -Herobrines Resurrection- and -dark means light- they are both fan fitions i think...-_- i dont remember and she has written another book but i forgot the name SO i will let her say it in the comments!!!!!!

also please suggest what i should write in my next chapter e.g. new character, something to do with the last chapter... 

THATS ALL I WANTED TO TALK ABOUT AND LAOVE YA ALL!!!!!! <3

Bye Wolf Pack!! <3