The Truth

Here is what the whole book has been waiting for and all you fangirls out there *cough @awesomeepic459 cough* who raged about James he wil wake up i this chapter. <3

Racheal's POV

I walk out the doors and hear something is someone... crying? I think then quitetly walk in the woods. Before I heard screaming and yelling I couldn't hear much of it though just JAMES NO PLEASE! and NO WHY! this has to be from that. I walk through the woods looking everywhere I was stepng then something catched my eye. Is that a horse?I walk towards it quietly hen jump up to the top of a tre put staying hidden. There are horses this means people! I see a girl around my age crying, like 50 million guards and a boy laying on the group asleep? no she wouldn't be crying if he was sleeping. I see red stuff ove his legs thats blood.. how did that happen? I was so confused but, I wanted to help them. When my dad gave me a needle I got powers to heal so I jump out of the tree onto the groud down nearthe legs of the boy. 

"Who are you?!" They all asked in surprise and in sadness.

"I'm Racheal and I wanted to help becaue I have healing powers. I was watching from that tree and saw you crying and him bleeding. I want to help and as soon as I do I will leave" I say looking at the girl.

"I'm Jamie and yes please PLEASE help!" She greeted and the knelt next to the boy again because when I shoed up she jumped back from surprise. I kneel down at the feet of the boy and grab my dagger out. Jamie jumps and picks her arm up to grab it.

"Don't worry I'm not going to touch him with it" SHe lowers her arm and look confused as to what I was going to do. I stab the dagger in my left arm until blood comes out. I ripe of a peice of my shirt and put my blood on it. "I need you to do something Jamie" I say to her she stares at me more.

"Yes?" She asked hesitating a bit.

"are you related to this boy at all?" I ask. She looks at him.

"Does girlfriend count?" she asked with tears in her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry...no" I say with sadness. "But I will try my blood alone" She looks at me smiles as if to say thanks then looks back at the boy. I put my bloody peice of shirt on one of his legs then ripe another peice of myshit off put my blood on it the other leg. I waited a while then sparkles shot into the air. 

"What's happening?" Jamie asked.

"It worked but how? we have to be rela..." I didn't finish my sentence because I had a memory.

-=FLASE BACK=- (this one isn't sad)

I was lying in a hospital bed with painsin my stomatch. I yell in pain. (I might skip this part...)

I'm exausted and I have a baby in my hands. "What shall his name be?" I ask Ashton (the father) "What about uh... James?" He says. I smile "Yes"

-=END OF FLASHBACK=- (yes short but meaningful)

"Jamie may I ask another question?" I ask her in shock.

"Yes" She might of seen my expresion she looked worried.

"What is his name?" I look at her.

"James" She said looking at me too.

"No" I stand up. "Its not posible I-I-I' not married and I'm the same age as him how?" Jamie stands up and walks to me.

"What do you mean?" She says looking at the sparkles that have stopped.