Chapter 5

Xiao Zhan eventually got too distracted teaching the juniors that he didn't notice the time. They took some break since they've been practicing the whole morning.

"Zhan-ge, here's some water," Tina Tang said with a smile as she handed the upperclassman a bottle of water.

"Ah, thank you," Xiao Zhan gladly accepted it and smiled. The junior's cheeks went bright a little and excused herself. Yibo, seeing the whole scene play, he looks away and sat down in a near by bench.

"I told you! Zhan-ge is so amazing," another girl squealed not too far from Wang Yibo.

"Right, I heard he never had a girlfriend before," another junior added.

Wang Yibo eventually stood up and said, "Everyone, get back here at 1:00 PM sharp, eat some lunch first."

"Finally, saying something helpful," Xiao Zhan said and playfully rolled his eyes. Wang Yibo frowned at his remark and defended, "I was staying silent since I was observing them."

"Ahaha! Is that so? Aren't you always silent?"

"Council president, I prefer you should also stay quiet right now," Wang Yibo impassively said.

"Ah? That's so rude of you! Making your upperclassman shut up, I was just voicing out my opinion," Xiao Zhan said with a hint of annoyance in his voice. The juniors were about to leave the gym to get some food for lunch but they eventually stayed for a while to look at the exchange of the council president and vice-president.

"You're too shameless," Wang Yibo said and turned his back at Xiao Zhan.

"Yibo, I honestly don't understand you."

"Then don't understand me and stop saying my name," Wang Yibo deadpanned.

Xiao Zhan was beyond annoyed, he doesn't even know what's the main reason why they are arguing at the moment. He just wanted to give this junior a smack ah!

Xiao Zhan stomped his feet walking towards Wang Yibo who was making his way to exit the gym when suddenly a junior shouted, "Xiao-ge! Watch out!" before Xiao Zhan could even react, he stepped on a wet towel on the floor and immediately slipped with a loud thud.

"Ah fuck," the council president cursed under his breath. That was so embarrassing. Xiao Zhan thought and internally screamed. The juniors immediately came to his side and asked, "Xiao-ge! Are you alright?" He tried standing up but his right foot suddenly hurts so much. He groaned and held his right leg. "Oh no, I think Zhan-ge sprained his right foot," a junior girl worriedly said.

"Who's the stupid one to leave a wet towel on the floor?" Tina Tang angrily said with a huff. A junior boy raised his hand and immediately apologized to Xiao Zhan, "I'm so sorry, Zhan-ge, the wet towel seemed to slip from my plastic bag."

"It's alright, I'm just embarrassed how you all saw me slipped," Xiao Zhan said and laughed, "Now, can you all help me to stand up-"

"Excuse," a low voice said from above and the juniors quickly made way. Xiao Zhan looked up and was beyond surprised. Wang Yibo? I thought you already left?
Before Xiao Zhan could say something, he was suddenly swept away and has been carried.

"Oh my God!" A junior girl squealed and slapped her friend from excitement.

"What are you doing!?" Xiao Zhan exclaimed as Wang Yibo suddenly carried him into a bridal style. Xiao Zhan quickly grabbed Yibo by the shoulders to prevent himself from falling.

"Carrying you," he replied with a stoic face and made his way outside the gym. The juniors were squealing and cheering, some were still surprised and didn't say anything. "I k-know but this is embarrassing! Change it to another position!" Xiao Zhan continued to complain as the blush rose from his neck to his face.