Chapter 32

ᵀʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ⁱˢ ᵈᵉᵈⁱᶜᵃᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ NishieNish. ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉˡʸ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ! ♡

 ᵀʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉˡʸ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᶜᵒᵛᵉʳ! ♡

---

After making a list of what to do for tomorrow to earn points, Yibo quickly took a warm bath. He walked through the creamy white marble floor that was cool under his feet. He slowly discarded his clothes and puts them in a basket at the corner of the bathroom. He looked at himself at the mirror and stared at his face.

"What's wrong with you?" The vice president asked himself as his brows knitted together. He truly felt somewhat upset that he didn't get to talk to Zhan-ge today and tell him what he did. It just felt foreign how the latter was busy for the whole day to see him. Wang Yibo facepalmed and mumbled, "Why does he have to see you?"

Trying to wash away his thoughts with the warm bath on the tub, he splashed some water on his face.

After 15 minutes, he wraps himself in a loose bathrobe and takes the white towel from the sink.

Wang Yibo ruffles his wet hair with the clean white towel and made his way to his closet. Checking his phone, he frowned at the message.

ChengChengKnowsItAll replied: We are truly upset to know that it was only a wrong messaged by that person. If that was the case, what did you feel when you found out?

The vice president remembered last night when he received the message from Xiao Zhan, regarding the "♡". He only pressed it accidentally and for some reason, Yibo felt frustrated.

You replied to ChengChengKnowsItAll: I felt somewhat upset. Like my heart sank. The complete opposite on what I felt when I'm with that person. Like that weird thumping was gone.

Yibo checks another new message from ChengCheng.

Also, so far from your progress, you haven't transfered your feelings yet.

The vice president made a confused look as he reads the message. What do they mean transfer my feelings?

You replied: What?

ChengChengKnowsItAll: We've talk earlier that one of the things for you to get better is to transmit your Vehemardor sickness to that person.

You replied: The person will suffer the sickness for my sake? Isn't that bad?

ChengChengKnowsItAll: As we have stated in our previous conversations, your sickness is not serious and it will not cause someone's death.

You replied: How are you sure? You're not a doctor.

ChengChengKnowsItAll: Glad you realized.