Chapter 8

Alice's Pov;

Haven't had proper sleep since i got back in spain a month already. My schedule been so hectic. There were times i'm sleeping on the floor after an operation and another....Though i don't mind any of it because i'm living the life of being a surgeon. I rarely had time joining Leila on night our night out time.

I was busy reviewing some of the patients record when a nurse knock on my office.

Come in.

Doc, can you have a minute?

What is it Cherry?

Doc, the little prince is doing his tantrums again. He said he wont drink medicine until he sees you.

(Standing)..i'm coming.

Thanks Doc..we know we're not suppose to interupt you but....

It's fine Cherry.

Hi to my little prince here, what's the matter?..Why are you crying?

They..they...(hugging me)

Ssh,,sshh..it's fine. I'm already here.

Winking at the nurse. Ahhm nurse, i'll just call ok, seems like this prince needs a one on one talk with me.😉

Noted Doc. (closing the door)

So my little prince here, tell me what happened?

I don't like them Doc.

Who?

The nurses. I want just you.

Ohh boy. Here, say ahhh...

Ahhh..taste awful Doc..

But you have to drink it, for you to get better soon. Do you want to go home and play?

Yes Doctor..

Well, you have to obey me ok, the nurses will take care of you when im not around. you know what i mean?

(nodding). When will i get better Doctor?

Hmmm, my little prince, the soonest your tests results get better, you'll go home.

(Hugging the little prince)...my little boy..Fell asleep in my arms.

Were in that position when the door open and his parents came in.

Goodmorning Doctor Styles, hows oir little boy?

(curtsing) Your Royal Highness. He's fine. He's just doing his tantrums a while ago..We'll ran tests today on his conditions, and if everything went well, he can go home by this week.

Doctor Styles, please do everything for my son. Our little Arthur trusted you than anydoctor here, please.

We'll figure out everything ma'am. If you'll excuse me YRH's, i have to go, have other patient to visit to, for you to have time with little prince also. Please let me know if anything happens while im not around.

We'll do Doctor.

I was walking in the hallway when i saw my senior fellow surgeon.

Hi Doctor Mulligan. Glad to see you.

Oh Alice, how's the prince?

About that Doc, we have to ran tests today about his conditons. I'm hoping its not what i am thinking.

Do what you need to Alice.

Yes Doc, remind me to study this case further. Because he's a prince and his parents are counting on us especially the kid.