Chapter 1: Mysty,the mysterious girl

Enjoy on reading this fantasy story :D

===============================================================================

Once upon a time,in a land called "Alice",there lived a mysterious girl called Mysty.Her parents were poor and they too,lived on a poor village but deep inside,Mysty has ice powers.Her parents wont let her go outside the house because when she was younger,she frozed her only playmate to death and everyday,she only watches children playing along the meadow and having fun.

As mysty looked at her small window,she said to herself "someday I can join the children playing and have fun..."

1 year has passed and Mysty turned 10 and she was happy because her parents agreed to let her out because she was old enough to control her powers properly.

DIALOUGE:

mom of Mysty:Be careful sweetie,you may harm someone                                                                            Mysty: I wont mom,i promise *smiles*                                                                                                       father of Mysty:you may touch the ground for the first time *opens the door and Mysty came out*         mom of Mysty: only on the meadow Mysty!                                                                                                        Mysty:ok mom! *runs on the meadow*

Mysty ran and ran because it was the first time she went outside the house and the edge of the leaves started to froze but Mysty didnt mind it and continued to run until she  bumped a little boy named Alejandro...........

============================================================================

             TO BE CONTINUED.......!!!!