Chapter 2: Powerful than I am Now

Here's the new update,I hope you'll enjoy this chapter :D

===============================================================================

Alejandro looked at her and he helped her got up but then the other children started to whisper to one another.

DIALOUGE:         

other children:Oh look at that,its Mysty....                                                                                                            older children:what is she doing here?SHES DANGEROUS!                                                                 Mysty: Im not dangerous! well I was but now... I can control my powers! see? *tries to do snow man*  Alejandro:WOW!I never seen this beautiful magic in my life!                                                                        Rossy (oldest child) : Come on Alejandro,your a ROYAL! you are the next emperor and you will someday rule all the kingdom! Why do you have to waste your time on that wannabe ICE girl?!          Alejandro: I dont care if she is poor or rich,all i wanted was a pure friend who will never betray me     Rossy;You have us Alejandro!                                                                                                                             Alejandro:Im sorry but I dont trust you. Hey Mysty,lets go on the park and play together *smiles*          Mysty: *silenced* Im sorry but I cant........     *runs away*                                                                                     

Alejandro wanted to  run after her but Mysty ran fast and there were ice path everwhere and Alejandro was sad and went back to his mansion.                                                                                          Mysty went back to her house but as soon as she went there,some people with masks got a torch and burned many houses and Mysty was frightened on the flames that she suddenly hid herself on a barrel and as she looked on the hole,many children were captured and the people with masks locked them on a cage and also the maidens and the mens were captured too.Mysty came out of thr barrel and went to their house but then she saw blood everywhere and found her dad who was dead and the people with mask grab his knife and was about to stab Mysty's mother when Mysty's eyes glowed and the people with mask suddenly freezed and died and Mysty helped her mother and cried on her shoulder

DIALOUGE 2:

Mysty:Dad is......dead! *cries*                                                                                                                               Mom of Mysty: Its your choice of your fate and I know that you will have a happy ending on the end... *kissed her forehead and she stopped breathing*                                                                                Mysty:MOM! NO! *cries* BANDITS! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! *went outside and the bandits suddenly looked at  her*

The bandits were frightened and Mysty grab one of the bandits and frozed him and crushed him to pieces and as she walked, the ground suddenly turned ice and all the bandits frozed to death....

============================================================================