Chapter 6:New me

The old lady helped Mysty got up and her eyes turned blue and her hair turned white.Her hands were cold as ice as the old lady grabbed her hand and when she spoke,a strong breeze came out of her mouth and the old lady was happy that she was finally a lady.

DIALOUGE:

Old lady:Mysty,welcome back for you have awaken  your slumber                                                             Mysty: *stretches bones* how old am I now?                                                                                              Old lady:your already 19 years old Mysty..

Mysty looked at her arm and she smiled happily and went outside and all of the citizens from Alice saw her and they clapped their hands and some were happy and Mysty went to the Emperor's palace and to Alejandro's suprise,Mysty suddenly walked on the carpet and all of the people gasped. Alejandro suddenly standed on his throne and was suprised and Mysty bowed on him and asked him if it is okay if she can get the crown and be the ruler of Alice and Alejandro grabbed the crown on his chest and gave it to Mysty and she was happy.

DIALOUGE 2:

Mysty:Thank you Emperor! *Walks away*                                                                                                          Alejandro: She was already awake and forgot everything now.....         and she is different from the past..

Mysty went outside and was about to rode her horse when a fire ball suddenly hit the crown of Mysty and to her suprise,she found someone who she met many years ago but she forgot him...

============================================================================

    TO BE CONTINUED...........