✰ 1.2 ✰

hyeongjun and i never finished the project.

after that whole incident happened, he just left probably because i was so embarrassed.

so here we are, at school. it's presentation time, and our project isn't finished.

whoopsies. shit. there goes my grade.

although i think back to when hyeongjun kissed my forhead... and decided that it's okay.

i watched as other pairs presented. soon it was  time for hyeongjun and i to present.

we start presenting. it's going fine, until we just stop, since we didn't end up finishing.

"continue," the teacher says.

"um... that's all we have..." i say quietly.

"you didn't finish??" she asks sternly.

"we did not," hyeongjun replies.

"i am very disappointed in you two. you will stay afterschool today to finish," she scolds.

i just nod and look down.

the rest of the day passes in a blur, until everyone has left.

"byebye eunhwa, i'll walk home with you tomorrow!" dongpyo says sadly.

i smile at him. "just go!"

i meet with hyeongjun in the classroom. it's just us two. in a way, i'm secretly happy that i have a reason to spend time with him. my heart flutters.

i sit in the desk next to him. "let's finish!" i say.

"okay, eunhwa."

we take out our things. he starts humming again, but why does it sound so familiar?

after we work peacefully for some time, i say, "hyeongjun, i'm going to take a break."

i put my head down on the desk. he gently strokes my hair. "okay, eunhwa." he still hums that sweet tune, until my eyelids feel heavy, and until they shut.

✰ ✰ ✰

a/n: yall she's sleeping again 💀
sorry for this short chapter. it's a good place to stop. thank you for reading, the book will be over soon. lol
also can we get this book to 100 votes? 😩 thank you to everyone who votes and comments, it means a lot 🥰