Episode 1 - Museum of Death Part 1

"All the wrongs I did in the past. I must make them right. I have to save my friends..." Joey began. "It began with an invitation to dinner at my new estate. But it took a turn when one of my friends got poisoned. One by one, they were picked off. We voted, we killed, and we failed them. Then, I was controlled and possessed and forced to invite even more into another dinner of death. And it got worse here. I let them all die, betrayed more of them, and when I thought I was in the clear, I was killed. But unlike the others, I was given a second chance. I had to invite more friends into a town that needed saving, but the same thing happened there. I watched them all die, and killed some myself. I have to make things right, and I was given a chance. There was a crystal there, and when I looked into it I saw all my friends dying again, and then Shane reached out to me, telling me to come save them."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey, Andrea Russett, and Eva Gutowski are in a forest with the Crown of Oblivion, the Carnival Master's Crystal, and Artifacts from the first house. Jael and Ryu, two members of the Society Against Evil, enter the forest. "Where are the others?" Jael asks.
"Nikita and MatPat are on their way, Oli I have no idea he will probably get here later, and Tyler is not coming." Andrea replied. Jael questions why Tyler doesn't want to show up and Andrea said he is done with the past and this game of death. Jael nods and begins to set up the ritual.

"So the plan is that Joey, Andrea, and I will enter the portal when it's opened up while you two keep it open. When we are in, the exhibit where our friends are located is located towards the back of the museum. We will need to watch out for the Collector and her guards. If we get caught by any of those, we will likely be apart of her next exhibit." Eva explains. "Joey, are you sure you are up to this."
"I am Eva. I did all of this to them. I need to be the one to save them." Joey said. Jael says the preparations for the ritual are complete. Jael and Ryu use their magic to open the portal. Joey runs into the portal, but before Andrea and Eva could get in, the portal closes.
"Why did the portal close??" Andrea screams. Eva tries to calm Andrea down.

"We need to trust Joey and that he can do this mission alone until we can find a way to meet up with him."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Week Before The Rescue Mission

The camera pans onto glass exhibits showing various past guests in glass exhibits. Shane's glass breaks open suddenly, and he is shocked. He looks around and sees his friends stuck and trapped.

"So...Joey failed." Shane whispers. "I'll get you guys out of here." Shane goes inside the museum and enter's the Collector's Secret Room. When he is inside there, he sees the Sorceress's staff. When he touches it, he gets a vision showing all the deaths of the guests, further showing him that Joey failed in killing the Cursed God. He looks around the room and sees a glowing green jar. Inside, he sees the souls of his friends. "Liza..." He sees a blue crystal, and sends the message to Joey. Before he could figure out what to do, the Collector walks in.

"What are you doing out of your exhibit?" she bellowed. "Of course it's the curious Society member that escapes. You have plagued me for FAR too long!" Shane grabs a knife that was on the table behind him and stabs the Collector in the shoulder. "How DARE you!" she screams. Before he could kill her, she stabs him in the chest with her spear. "You would of looked MUCH better in my exhibit, but the Soul Jar will do for you." She extracts Shane's soul from him and places it into her jar and laughs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey is wandering around the outskirts of the museum until he sees the main doors open. He hides behind a bush, and he sees the Collector, a gorgon, and her egyptian guards exit.