The Museum of Death Part 2

The group has unleashed the mummy and they are running to a room so they can be safe.

Tim - And suddenly, this egyptian beef jerky man starts chasing us around

Alex - I wouldn't say I was scared, more like surprised...cause I don't get scared.

Rosanna - Y'know I feel like we could of tried and made friends with it if he wasn't uhm dead.

Calliope and the Sorceress shut the door as the group exits so the Mummy can not get to them. Colleen finds a scroll on the table and reads it out loud.

The Pharaoh was a kind ruler, but those close to him were not. They killed him using dark magic and now as a mummy, his mind is a blur and full of revenge.

Colleen - So to get the key we just need to get it from this evil mummy that just chased us and probably wants to kill us all. Wonderful!

Joey - Honestly this is such a tragic story. He just wanted love but then he got backstabbed.

"So what are we going to do, go back and talk to him?" Justine asks and the group yells at her no. Gabbie says that they have to open the chest that is in the room with them. Calliope whispers to the Sorceress that she knows her plan, but the Sorceress scoffs at her. DeStorm finds a small box with a cat inside and also a note and he reads it.

The Pharaoh's cats turned from stone to flesh in the light of the harvest moon and leave footprints of their travels which leads to Egypt's most sacred symbols which must be painted beneath.

Justine - There are paw prints like everywhere so which set does the clue want us to look at?

"Wait guys look there are pawprints on the carpet." Tim says. Safiya suggests that they should follow the paw-prints, but the Mummy enters the room and the group runs and hides.

DeStorm - I could of kicked his ass, but I decided now wasn't the time.

Gabbie - When that mummy came out, I peed myself a little. And I am not joking. I ACTUALLY peed myself.

"Wait guys, what if we follow the paw-prints and they lead us to the symbols we need to paint." Alex suggests.

Rosanna - Alex figures out that we need to follow the paw-prints in order to find the symbols we need to paint.

"You GUYS look there is a knife symbol here." Rosanna points out. Gabbie notices a symbol on the door while Alex and Safiya find the final two symbols after aligning the carpet and the pedestal. Justine, Matt, Tim and Gabbie paint the symbols.

Colleen - What is Joey even doing I see him not even contributing to the team and just standing to the side as we do all the work.

Tim - I never really was the best with art so my drawing looks hella deformed.

Rosanna - When they were done painting a box opened.

Inside the box was a scarab beetle and a map with words.

The sands of Egypt hold many secrets that have not been told and must be journeyed into to find the magic in order to clear the mummies mind.

Justine - So we need to travel to the sands of egypt and I really hope the ground is stable, cause I died by being buried alive.

The group makes their way to the sands of Egypt and Alex places the beetle in the proper position and a door opens. The group encounters the Pharaoh's wife who says their actions will kill them all.

Joey - Uhm excuse me bitch we just got here.

"What do you hope from awakening the mummy?" the wife questions. Rosanna says they are looking for a key, and the wife agrees to help them as long as the mummy is put back in its rightful place.