The Change

It was a cool September day. Clouds were forming and forecast was for a heavy shower. Inside of a Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was a girl who's life will never be the same. Her father was in the office and she was in the front. Charlie didn't want to be there, but the bullies blocked her path. They where planning on forcing her out in the rain. This wouldn't be the first time they tried it, but it was different this time. One of the older kids put a heavy box on the security puppet's hiding spot. Her only savior was trapped in its own home. The doors were opened and waiting for someone to pass through.

"Please," she whimpered, "don't do this. I might get sick!"

"Does it look like I care, freak?" Replied Max, the leader of the group. "Besides," he continued, "it's not like anyone would miss you if you died."

She was then shoved through the doors with a chorus of laughter following her. The rain began to pour. At this point in the story, the lady was supposed to focus on the kid in the ball pit, which leads Charlie to look for the side entrance. That would have led to her being attacked in the alleyway, then the killer would leave her there to die in the rain. The security puppet would then be possessed by Charlie and the twisted tale of murder would change into one of revenge, spirits, and colors. But that didn't happen here. Instead, the lady at the front turned to the doors and saw the cruel prank in action.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing," she shouted as she hurried to the scene.

She pushed her way through some of the more stubborn kids. This soon caused a commotion as kids came to parents for help. Just as the employee brought the soaked, crying girl inside, one of those parents was in her face.

"HOW DEAR YOU PUSH MY INNOCENT ANGEL," the woman screamed.

"I was helping this little girl back inside after the kids pushed her out," replied the employee as she walked towards her boss's office. She recognized the girl was his daughter.

"Well," the mother continued, "she clearly did something to deserve it. She was probably messing with one of those Satan gadgets or something!"

The young cashier needed some time to process the stupidity of what she just heard. She was at the office door when she had something to say.

"How about we talk to my boss about this whole thing?"

"Excellent! He'll see reason and have you fired," exclaimed the mom in triumph.

The office door opened and out stepped the owner of the the building. He was around average height and had brown hair, with green eyes, and a strong face. He looked tiered, but still intimidating. He then saw his daughter and his expression turned to something more concerned.

"Charlie, what happened to you?" he asked as he gently took his daughter out of the cashier's arms.

Before Charlie could say anything, there was a scream coming from that front. A wall of smoke soon blocked the front window. A terrible crash had just occurred outside of the family friendly restaurant.