Chapter 2

Luke's POV

"Hey, can you hear that?" Cal said while nudgeing me.

"Hear what?" I looked around trying to see where he was aiming to.

"All that shouting? I think it's coming from that house there,"

Evenay's POV

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME BITCH?!" Thomas shouted. I felt a sharp pain run through my cheeck. That bastard slapped me. I took my chance. While grabbing his hair, I kicked him in the place where it hurts most. He lost all feeling and fell onto the floor.

"I SAID THAT EVERY SINGLE NIGHT YOU BRING SOME SLUT BACK HERE AND FUCK HER UNTIL SHE CANT TAKE IT NO MORE!"

I run up the stairs and pull out my suit case from undetneath the bed. I went over to the door and locked it then pulled out all my clothes and shoved them into my bag. I don't  have a lot of clothes so it was any easy job for me. When I was finished, I chucked my suitcase out of the window and then jumped out myself.

Calum's POV

"Luke," I whisped quietly to him, "do you see that girl over there? She jumped out of the window of that house I was going on about."

"Yeah I do. Do you think we should go over there?" Oh so I guess Luke's turning into a detective now.

"Yeah come on." I grabbed Luke's arm and pulled him over to the girl.

Luke's POV

She is even more beautiful close up but I'm not telling any one what I think of her. They will just tease me.

"Excuse me, what's your name?" I asked the girl who is attempting to stand up.

"M-m-my names E-Evenay," She seems nervous and she's shaking like mad.

"Owww!" Evenay wimpers in pain. " Can you take me to the hospital please?"

"Of course," I wink at her when Calum wasn't looking.