𝚃𝚆𝙾

You woke up in Tommy's guest room. After the wild night before, you decided that it would be best if you stayed over at his house and you were more than welcome. You stretched with a moan, your stomach exposing since you didn't remove your clothes from the day before. You laid flat and stared at the roof for a moment before you decided to get up and take a shower. Your makeup was smudged over your face and your body stench of alcohol and smoke. You walked towards Tommy's room, to borrow a shirt, hearing grunts and moans from the other side of the door.

"Fuck Y/n" His voice moaned, making you stare at the door. You hesitated but you knocked on the door anyway, the sounds stopped abruptly. You herd him shuffle around for a moment before you herd the his feet padding, crossing the floor towards the door. He opened it with a flushed face, you looked anywhere but his face. "Y/n."

"Tommy, hey, uh i was just wondering if i could borrow a t-shirt? I'm going to take a shower and my top is smelling like pure vodka." You let out a breathy laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, of course Y/n." He said and went through his drawers. He pulled a black t-shirt out and handed it to you, you accepted it with a smile before you turned and walked out the door. "Y/n?" You herd him shout behind you and you turned around, looking at him. "Did you hear something from my room before?"

"No, should i be worried." You lied, not wanting him to know.

"No, no, just curious, that's all." He smiled.

"Okey well, I was in my own world, thank you for the shirt."

"You don't have to thank me Y/n." You smiled before you turned around, walking towards the bathroom.

Why the fuck was he moaning my name like that, was he thinking about me while jerking off? Maybe Nikki was right.

You thought as you let the water heat up. You stepped inside and your tense muscles immediately relaxed once the water embraced your body. A bottle of woman's shampoo and conditioner stood on the ground. You knew that Tommy used it for his hair, said it made it softer and shinier. You washed your hair before you stepped outside, wrapping one towel around your hair and the other around your body.

You cursed as you realised that you didn't have any clean undergarments. You walked back to Tommy's room and knocked on the door, when he didn't open it you carefully did and looked around, he wasn't there. The second shower was running so you assumed that he was in there.

You grabbed a pair of his clean boxers and snuck back into the guest room, drying your body before you put them on. His t-shirt was way too big for you, like they were on his thin body. But he was much taller than you, making the shirt end right above your knees. You dried your hair and removed the towel, heading downstairs for some breakfast.

Once you got there you saw both Vince and Nikki sitting by the table chatting, but once they saw you they got quiet.

"Morning." You said and they greeted you back with tired smiles. "Didn't see you come back yesterday Sixx, something else caught your attention?" You asked as you reached for a glass. You groaned as you didn't reach it. You felt a presence behind you and a hand grabbed the glass for you, setting it down on the counter. Nikki smirked down at you. "Thanks." You mumbled, filling it up with water.

"No, i didn't come back, and yes, something else caught my attention. Then i headed to Tommy's. I went to sleep in the guest room, but you were there, so i took the couch instead." He explained.

"Okey? I didn't want a whole story, love." You said and Vince choked a laugh, making you smile to. "I'm just kidding Sixxter, don't be so serious." You said, poking his cheek, making him roll his eyes and walk back to Vince. "You could've slept next to me though, that couch is awfully stiff." You said. "I wouldn't have minded." You winked. In some weird way, it felt like you had known these guys for years. You sat down next to Vince and leaned closer to them both, indicating that you wanted to tell them something. They both leaned closer to you, waiting for you to speak. "I think you're right Nikki."