My Brothers friend❤️

Yn Prov

I just had drove in from the mall. My brother, like usually was at one of his friends house. He always brings home a different friend almost every single day. So I was wondering who would he bring over today. As I pulled into the driveway I put the car in park grabbed my purse and pulled the keys out. I unlocked the house door and walked in I sat my keys on the table along with my purse. I went upstairs to take a shower. As I came out I went into my closet and picked out an outfit. I picked out... sky blue pants a blue sweat shirt a blue scarf and I grabbed my blue shoes and I curled my hair. I wanted to go for a walk to the park. As I got on the second step of going down stairs I heard the front door open so I figured it was Aj and one of his friends. When I got down the steps I saw my brother and this fine ass boy following behind him. He was tall dark-skinned and he had 2 long braids. While I was staring at him he waved at me so I waved back.

Aj:Yn, this is Ray he one a my homies

Me: I see, I'm going for a walk I'll be back in a minuet

Aj: okay we probably still gonna be here when you get back

Me:okay bye

Aj's prov

As my sister walked out the door I saw Ray looking at her he stared at her all the way until she closed the front door

Aj: I saw you lookin at my sister *laughs*

Ray: I'm gonna admit it bruh yo sister kinda cute and she got a big booty to

Aj: Ight bruh you lookin to hard

Ray: My bad just tryna give ya sis a lil complement *smiles then laughs*

Aj:you like her don't chu * play punches Ray in the arm*

Ray: I didn't say that but she's cute * smile *