Chapter 2 . 힘내요 ... Every thing is okay now

So while I was surfing through youtube I found this kpop video that was viral even though I'm living in Seoul but I wasn't that intrested in kpop music most of my intrest went to the Japanese culture and anime, like I still love anime now but I love anime including Kpop , so let's get back to our topic , the video was for a girl group called girls generation ,the song name was called gee , it was I really catchy song and I started liking it , I kept researching about them and that was when I became a fan of kpop , kpop wasn't only a type of music that I liked , kpop gave me much more confidence to go out there and say to people that I'm successful and I can do anything and look gorgeous at the same time., that was a big and positive influence that kpop gave to me , but still though people made fun and judged me because of my interest , but I still was able to cover this and forget all what they say and be confidant of myself , and in the same year at school I met the best people , they were my best friends , Tammy ,haru, Ailee ,sarang and Hanna , Tammy was from the U.S. She came to study in Korea because people bullied her by calling her a nerd and a geek , I don't get why people bully people that's smart and like video games and comics , because I honestly think they are really cool , and haru she is the type of girl that's always bubbly and nice and funny but she was really shy and she barely talked , students started calling her emo , and even told her just to kill herself cuz she is like a dead body with no life ,ailee was the type of girl that had a chic appearance and she always kept the poker face on she also was bullied for this think ( srysly people , I don't get why you like seeing other humans on pain ) , sarang , sarang is type of girl that still had her child self , she looooved playing children's games and she even looooved watching cartoons , sarang is a Korean who lived a really long time aboard , she loved watching adventure time and many other shows , now last but not least is Hannah , Hannah had the most strictest parents + they were really religiously strict , she wasn't allowed to do anything against the rules her parents put not even discussing anything about it , we were all ordinary girls , different interests , different personalities , but there was a thing we shared together which is that all of us are being harassed by something we liked or something we can't controls in our life .