Chapter.7 here i meet you again ...

We were all chatting except this person , who is she/he, she is my grandmother, she looked really sad and gloomy , and then I came to her , she smiled , but I saw behind her smile some sadness there , I asked her " what's wrong granny " , she replied " oh nothing sweetie it's just I'm little bit tiered" I told her to rest but she insists that she's fine , after we drank our tea we decided to go to the cemetery before it gets dark , we went there on our way in the car , we decided to put a funny broadcast to change the mood a bit , when we arrived the cemetery was kinda different it was organized and there was roads inside if you wanna take your car inside , we went inside by our cars sense my grandma haves hard time walking , she use the wheel chair which is hard to dive inside the grass,we first visited MY grandfathers grave , my grand father died when I was 3 years and a half , I don't remember him that much but I still miss him though,my grandmother decided to stay inside the car because as I said my grandma have hard time walking ,so we putted the flowers in front of his grave, and we kept praying for him for a while and this is the first time I see hey dad crying , he looks like he really misses his father , After that we entered the car to go to my uncles grave , It wasn't that far , we stopped and we layer the flowers in front of his grave , and guess what I chose one of the flowers we took , yes I insisted choosing one sense when my uncle was alive he had a problem in his lung so in between now and then he goes to the hospital for treatment , and whenever I visit him I pick a red rose and I tell the floweriest to tie a purple ribbon in the stem of the flower sense I really loved purple lol, well don't judge me I was 8 years old only lol , so back to our topic , we laid the flowers in front of his grave , " ok let's take a moment and pray for him " my aunts husband said , and look down at his grave and all these memories I had with him flashback inside my mind , rivers of tears started rolling on my checks , and then I feel someone is hugging me , and I see my mom , looking at pitifully , while I just stand there crying , and then I heard my mom saying " sweetie we are going now let's go to the car ,I replied " ok just give me 5 mins and I'll be there " , I look Down again at my uncles grave and I sat down net to him while holding the flower I picked for him , and I mumbled while hoping he might hear me well like I meant his soul , don't judge me I believed that anyone who dies their soul still sees you and listen to what you say, I sat their while my eyes are full of tears " we finally met again , remember this flower , yes it's the same as the flowers I used to give you while you were in the hospital , take care of it well , this time not the floweriest who made it , I made it sense I missed you so much, but why , why you left me so early , why didn't you wait for me to grow up and show you my degree , why you didn't wait for me to graduate and get married and see my future children , anyways I really still believe that your always with me and you would never leave me alone , it's just that I can't see you , take care ,I should leave you now , you should rest well ,R.I.P uncle" suddenly a tear fell from my eyes and then I hear my mom calling me to get in the car, when we came back I decided to sit on the bench-like thingie in my grandmothers garden and that's when I thought , that even if I'm in pain now I'm gonna endure it , because I believe that if he is alive he will hate the fact that I'm doing that to myself , instead I'm gonna be happy or at least smile , even though behind this smile that I'm showing a pain exist .