Chapter6 . I think i need some help ...

Shannon's POV
"WHAT ?! " is what I hear coming from outside my room , when I went to peek from the door , I saw my friends sora and sulli , they had thier shocked faces while looking at my mom , that's when I gained my braveness to get out of my room , I went out of my room but I just stayed in front of the door , without taking anymore steps , and without saying a word I just stared at them , with a puffy teary red eye , and a swollen face .

Sora's POV
While we were in shock I glimpsed Shannon standing infront of the door , with. Puffy eyes and a swollen face , immediately I ran to her and hugged her, " OMG , where were you I really worried about you, thank god you didn't get injured or got something serious " " oh I didn't get something serious you say ?" She said while pushing me and breaking the hug "I Lost my uncle and nothing bad happened to me you say ?! HUH ?! " I was shocked actually about her response , Shannon was never that mean to anyone , she was never mean to a cat to be mean to people or even her best friends , "Shannon that's so rude ! They came to visit you, because they are worried about you and that's how you treat them ?!" And that's when Shannon fell on the floor and started crying hysterically while shouting " I don't even know what's with me , I don't know what I did wrong in my life , why world is so cruel to me , why should I suffer like this why?! Why me " , that's when I felt so bad to her she really looked like she loved her uncle she really dose need help " Shannon I think you need help to cure , we can help you if you want " ," why ur so cold do you think it's that easy to cure , do you think I'm gonna cure this fast huh?!" "SHANNON " mrs Jung screamed at Shannon while she ran away other room slamming the door afterwards , " no it's ok mrs Jung we understand what's Shannon is going through its really bad , but I hope she gets well soon , oh yeah here is some chocolates for Shannon , it's her favorite type " , " oh girls I'm really sorry about what just shannon did to you , she is just having a hard time" ," it's ok mrs Jung but may I ask you for a favor ?" , "sure" " can you please. Not be hard on her because of her attitude she is just like this because of what happened " " oh it's fine , I won't , don't worry " .
Shannon's POV
I'm hearing sounds from the outside of people chattering , but all of sudden their voices disappeared," I guessed they went ,yeah mommy was right I was REALLy rude to them ",and then I started thinking about what happened Allier and what I just said , it was so bad , I was really mean to my friends but I don't know what happened to me , after my uncle died I became so mean and antisocial , but thinking about what sora said .... Yeah ... I think I need help ".
* end of flashback *

Shannon's POV
So tomorrow I'm going to go to my grandmothers home even though it's been a month sense my uncle died but still , my grandmother is still emotionally hurt , well I can know her feelings , it's really hard to see your children die In front of you, so yeah my dad told me that we are going to the Cemetery to visit my uncles grave , in my grandmothers home there is a mini park in the back yard of the house , it was full of flowers and fruit trees , it was really nice I remember the times when me and my cousin were planting the flowers together and my aunt was just standing there filming us , oh yeah I forgot to tell you , from my father side I have 3 aunts , aunt minji , aunt Hana , and aunt soojung , aunt minji is the biggest sister in the family , she didn't get married so she stayed with my grandmother for her whole life , when you see them you mistake them as sisters , aunt minji is also our vlogger I can say maybe , she had her cameras in her hands everyday filming the stuff happening in our life from my other aunts weddings to my parents wedding till we were born , she even still keeps filming us till now , aunt soojung she is the second child between her family , she is married bit she didn't have children , although she is a elementary school teacher , so she sees the students she teaches as her children , last but not least aunt Hana , aunt Hana is the one after my uncle but yet before my dad , well yeah my dad is the maknea of the family hehe, she is a married woman with 4 children , minhuyk he is the only boy cousin I have from my father side , he is one year younger than me wich makes me a noona 😶-_______-', then comes myeonghi she is my second cousin she is the spoiled kid of us , she is also very sensitive and acts way older than her age , she is 4years younger than me but acts like she is 3 years older than me , and now my cousin naeun , she is the most stubborn human i saw on earth she is 4 years younger than myeonghi but she controls the house , now last but not least my youngest cousin kyungmi , she was born just 2 weeks before my uncle died , so shedding have the chance to see him.

We ate lunch , but there was an empty seat , the table was really Selina wich is really not the usual , after we finished lunch we drank some tea and ate some dessert and then. We kept chattering , but there was this only person that was really silent ... And didn't say a word....

Wanna know who ? Wait for the next chapter 😛