Freedom

To all the new readers, this fanfic is old and i'm well aware of all the spelling mistakes 💔 the later chapters have better grammar and i'll be rewriting everything soon !

As The slot Machine Rings Its Final Slot,The Switching Turns of Each People who were Killed Went To Makoto's Mind,Seeing that They Wanted to get Out So Badly and got Killed along the way of doing that.

Makoto Missed alot Of them,For They were Friends That He Cared about,But  He's Glad that he still spent Time with them. But was Disturbed out of his trance with that Comical,Whimslical Bear that was Voiced By This Very Woman In front of Him,Giggling to herself.

When the Slot Landed on The Last Slot It Appeared to show Makoto For a Second then switch To Enoshima In the Last Second,Makoto Blinked. Seeing That He was The Only one that saw That.

"Upupupupu~Looks Like-I was The Mastermind all Along~!!" She Said In her Normal Jumpy Form. Smiling to the People she watched Be in Despair.

Enoshima Sighed and Looked at the Camera,"Well,Viewers! This Is the Final Episode of the 78Th Danganronpa Killing Game!" She smiled Grimly at her work of art,Even If She didn't Succeed In what she intend to Do,She lived her era Of Despair.

When the Game Over sign Clicked On,Makoto Couldn't Stop looking at the Sad,Yet Succesful Expression On Her face,It Looked like she was Succesful In what she Did,But she was Sad It was all Over. But that was a Junko Thing,Right? At the last Seconds of her Death she Nodded and Smiled at Makoto who was Confused.

After that Makoto was..Well,Confused. Why did she smile at him on the last seconds of her Death then Smile at her Viewers? But Makoto Shook It Off,Being Distracted By the Ever Bright Freedom,He Smiled At the Friends he gained and Lost along the way of this Journey,He took His First step Outside and Whispered,

"I'm..Free."