Flashbacks

3 Years Later

Makoto Was Preparing For another search and Investigation with The Future Foundation,He Packed Up a Gun,For self Defense and Also a bit of Snacks and Journals With Information In It.

Makoto Always Had Weird Dreams Like..When he was Younger. He Remembered Playing With some Girl With Pig Tails and He Called Her 'One-San' Though From His Information they were Twins?

Makoto was Weirded Out,By This 'Sister' He Never Knew about,At First he Thought It was Just some weird Dreams that His Mind Made Up.

But after a while He Got These 'Dreams' Even If he Is Awake,Weird.
He Shook Himself Out of His Thoughts and Went To meet Back With Kirigiri.

Makoto went Outside to Go to a Helicopter,Waiting Outside for Him Is a Familiar Woman He Knew for 4 Years.

"Ah! Kirigiri-san,Sorry I'm Kinda Late." He Smiled at The Monotone Look She Always Had.

"No,Its Alright. Lets Get Going Makoto-kun." She stepped In the Helicopter that was Suprisingly Bigger In the Inside and Sat formally Like she always Does,"Oh,And You don't Have to Call me that Formally Anymore,Makoto-kun."

Makoto Sat Down and Huffed,"Says The Person who Calls Me 'Kun'!" He Chuckled,"Alright then,Kyoko-san." Kirigiri Smiled Softly at Makoto Then Back to The Normal Monotone Look.

"So,Makoto. Where are we Going again? They seem to only Give You The Important Information,And Not Us." She Sighed,and Looked out at the Redish Sky.

"Ah,Right! We were Going to Investigate The School this Time,They said that We should Try and Find Motive Videos..Weapons..Whatever that Is Related to Enoshima-san." He always was always skeptical On why They only Told Makoto about These Things But Maybe Its Because they Trust Him? He sighs.

"Hm,I see. I'm Guessing that we Have to Find Clues On where the Remnants of Despair Are Hiding,By Using Motive Videos Or Weapons." She said Like It was Obvious.

"But-How? Motive Videos are For the Person Themselves! There's No way that a Motive Video can give hints to where the Remnants are." He Questioned In a Confused Tone.

"Well,Remember. Mukuro Ikabasu,She was supposed to Be In the Killing game with Us,She was Supposed to Have removed Pieces of Memories Like Us." She said playing with her hair a Bit,"So She Could Be a Spy And not Sakura,Maybe Using a Weapon Or Motive Video to Blackmail." She Sighed,Makoto Looked Up to Kyoko,she like a senior to Him,and he could learn alot from Her,He Nodded at Kirigiri.

"Oh,We're Here." Makoto said Bringing his Suitcase along.

Makoto Looked at The Building,He Had so many Terrors and Memories here,"Alright,Let us Split up?" He asked Kirigiri.

"Alright,I'll Go To search the Upper areas,You go search In the Lower Areas,Ashina-san and Hagekure-kun are Coming to help Us." She nodded and went In.

Makoto went in and Looked on The Monokuma Plush,suddenly His Mind went a Bit Airheaded.

"Heyy~Makoto!!" A Girl smiled,and Chuckled in a sinister way.

"Hm? What's Up,One-san?" He Tilted his head to see a girl with Blonde With High Pig Tails Up.

"Let's Make This Thing the Principal!" Her eyes were sparkling with Excitement,and Proudness of her Plush.

"You..Made This?" He snorted,"A 10 Year Old Can Make Better." He Snickered at The Girl.

She Huffed,"Whateverr, I bet Mukuro Would Praise Me Though!" She said Arrogantly.

"Uhm,why do You still keep her around. One-san? She isn't even Our sibling.." He said Sadly,"Giving People the False Hope and False Idenitities Isn't Fair.." He Faked Sobbed a bit.

She huffed,"Makoto.." She Sadly Patted Him on the Head. And then Makoto snickered and Booped her on the nose,"Gotchu!" He smiled.

"E-Eh?! Makoto! You tricked meeee!!" She Cried Crocodile Tears.

"Too Bad 'Ur so Easy to Trick!" He Ran away.

"Makoto! Come back---!!"
"Makoto.."

"Makoto!!"

Makoto Shot his eyes Open,"H-Huh? Kirigiri-san?" He looked up to see Kirigiri all sweaty Like.

"What..happened?" He said rubbing the back of his head.

"I looked all over for You,You were Passed Out. Are you Ok?" She asked worringly.

"Yeah,I'm Fine..I just got a Bit Dizzy.." He Softly Chuckled,"I can still search up for Motive videos."

She sighed In relif,"Alright,Then. I'll be In the Principal's Office if You need anything." Makoto Nodded and smiled.