Motive Video

Makoto Stood around,Looking For Objects or Videos That could Be Used for Evidence,He was a Bit Droopy after that Flashback He Had,He was Confused. Who was that Exactly? It really Looks Like Junko-

"Hey,Naegi-Chi There You are!" Hagekure Smiled at Makoto,He seems to be Holding an Item.

"Oh,Hello. Hagekure,When did You Come Here?" He Smiled Innocently at Hagekure.

"Hm,Just about 20 Minutes ago! Oh,Yeah. Kirigiri-chi said that You Should Investigate This." He Gave the fluffy Haired Brunette a Video Tape.

He Analysed It,"Why,What's In here?" He was Curious on this Item,What's In This?

"Oh,I don't Know. Kirigiri-Chi Said that Its only a Black screen,She thought that Maybe You can see Something In here." He laughed,"I'll get Going to investigate More,See Ya!"

Makoto was skeptical About this Tape,so he went to the Auditorium To test This Out.

And Oh,Boy. That was a Grave Desicion.

Makoto went In the Auditorium,and Slid In the Tape,He was suprised that The Monitors still work. He Pressed the Button and-

Well,Kirigiri's Right It was a just Black screen-

-And..Makoto's Head started to Hurt when He saw that,He felt Like he wanted to Hurl. He was Breathing hard a Bit then,It all stopped.

Makoto Blacked out again,But this Time It was Only for a few seconds,He Fluttered His eyes Open and Everything Began to make sense.

"Makoto! Upupupu~!"

"Lets make a Killing Game."

"What about this? Lets make this The Principal!"

"Despair Is Wonderful!!"

"Are..You sure You want To Remove your memories?"

"Makoto-San, 'U sure?" Junko asked skeptical,"You can't Bask In the Lovely Despair!!"

Makoto Laughed,"I'm sure that I'll Remember You at Some point." He Held Junko's Hands,"Besides,They'll All die. Right?"

Junko Giggled,"Ha,What If I die Thoughh!?" She Jumped back,"What If You Prove that I'm the Mastermind-- I can't say Goodbye to my Jerk Little Brother!"

"HuH??? 'Jerk', 'Little' HEy,I'm OnLy 5 MinUtEs awAY!" He Huffed,"Anyway- If I'll Prove You're the Mastermind,Aren't You Glad that You didn't die from someone else?"

"Pfft,WhatEVer! If I die then I die,Dying Is As Despairful as It Gets!" She Laughed.

"Alrighty then,I'll Go set Up my Backstory." He Smiled,he went Out to another room.

"Kk,Whateverrr." Junko said Taking Selfies with Her Phone.

Makoto Blinked,"Junko-san.." He Stood Up,a bit Wobbily. But He manages.

He looked around the Room,then at His Hands,"Upupu~Looks Like I'm Back." He Giggled.

"The 79th Killing Game,Its Gonna Happen." He laughed,"Oooh,Boy. I have alot of Things to do."