38

Irene's POV

"Do you want another glass?" I turned my attention to Namjoon and nodded shyly after he, so kindly, asked if I want another glass of juice. He smiled at me and messes my hair a little before it's even a good three seconds and he was already walking to the direction of the kitchen to grab another glass.

My cheeks blushed red immediately. I don't think I can get used to this.

My eyes darted to my left and saw Jennie her arms crossed, her eyebrows raised as if she was scrutinizing my every movement. I gulped. I knew I can't avoid this girl talk.

"What?" I feign innocence but her being the Kim Jennie, she won't let things go easily.

"Don't even start playing dumb with me unnie. We all saw the hickeys all over Namjoon oppa's neck last time. That, at least you owe me," she snickered and I wanted to hide behind the couch at what she said. 

I did that? Did I give him multiple hickeys?

By this time, my cheeks feel so hot as if it was burning. 

I was too caught up with my own emotion and indescribable ecstasy. Blinded by my feelings and maybe lust at that time, I don't remember how many times I've reached for his neck and bite it. 

The feeling of his skin being touched and caressed by me is still hot on my hands. His soft hair, the way I grab them as he pushed himself inside me...

Damn...

I tilted my head a little to relieve me from remembering what happened. 

Joohyun, focus. You can't be daydreaming right now, especially not that kind at this time of the day.

"What are you saying?" I started to scratch the back of my neck in panic, avoiding her menacing stares. 

If don't love her like a sister, I wouldn't put up with her teasing.  

Just then, I heard the sound of Ashton's giggles coming closer. I turned around and saw Jimin carrying his son. He looked taller from the last time I saw him. Time sure flies so fast. 

"Ohh, your Aunt Irene is here Ash. Why don't you go and give your immo a greeting?" I heard Jimin telling his son and a smile automatically spread across my face. 

 Indeed, Ashton came running straight to me just right after his father put him down. His soft giggles sounded like music to my ears. 

"Aunt Joo!" he chuckles and almost jumped on my lap. He reached for my cheeks, cupping them before giving me multiple kisses. 

"Wowww," I can't help but laugh. My hands wrapped around his body to ensure he doesn't fall. 

He then sits comfortably on my lap while looking at Jennie's direction. Her face tells me the conversation we were having was not yet over. 

"Immo Jen, wewe samchon?" the kid asked and of course, he's probably asking about Taehyung.