Chapter Two

Jimin's POV:
I found my best friend. It took me forever, I've been searching for her since I figured out that she wasn't in the hospital in more and that she hadn't died from the crash. Two, I've been looking for her for two years. I was so sad and disappointed in myself for hurting her. She was my everything, and I just let her get hurt, my life changed that day. I changed everything about myself, when I say everything I mean everything. My appearance, my style, my language, and my culture. I didn't want her to find me but I couldn't live without her like I thought I could. I thought I'd be able to live without the one person that I loved, and that loved me, but boy was I wrong.

I called up someone I had met in the past that was amazing at finding information. I called Jeon Jungkook. I asked where I could learn, find, and search for my best friend. He hacked into hospitals computers and found the information. There I started, I left to go to New York, to find her working at college that she taught dance. She herself had changed as myself. Except I moved to South Korea and she stayed in the states.

I got to the college and found her. I'm so glad she was late, well I think she was. I saw her with her black turtle neck, with ripped blue jeans on, with black flats. She saw me, and she started to cry. I didn't mean for her to start crying so as I walked closer to her I pretended like I didn't see her, then I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my embrace wiping her tears away and kissing her forehead. Her pink puffy cheeks made her even cuter, all I wanted to do was kiss her and tell her how much I loved her. I had the feeling that she hated me as she pushed me away from her, but then I saw her cute pout again. I missed that pout. So I laughed at her pout and ruffled her hair as I said "hey, you want to go get something to eat, I need to tell you something?" She just stood there staring into space as she looked at me like I was a stranger. So I waved my hand in front of her and she said "huh, what? Sorry I spaced out." I looked at her with my caring eyes and smiled. All I wanted to say to her is how I should have left and how I shouldn't stayed. I saw her blush, all I wanted to do was hold her and say I love her. Then I grabbed her hand and started walking towards the exit. Then I heard her say "wait, what are you doing, I have a class to teach?" Then she pulls her hand out of mine and I look at her and say "call in and say your sick. I'm more important, aren't I?" I say with a concerned look on my face hoping she agrees, then I see her nod and I get really happy. I can feel my face heat up as I hear her on the phone. She's talking to the assistant but the look on her face makes me feel like she can't so I did something that surprised the both of us, I kissed her. She started to cough and then she had a pout. I saw her starting to shake her head and I honestly thought she was shaking her head at me for kissing her, I mean why wouldn't she. Then I felt my self unconsciously start to cry, as I looked at the ground continuing to say "you can't go see your best friend on his birthday?" I said thinking it would make her feel guilty but it made me feel worse and cried more. But then I felt someone hug me and say "it was only a joke, don't cry. I'm sorry Chimmy." She looked up at me and I could tell that she saw my blush, but I saw hers to. I smiled at her remark and took her by the hands trying to drag her to my car. Then without warning she said "hey, where are we going Chimmy?" She says as if I'm a changed man, I mean I am but still, and I say "you'll see." I say this as I look back at her and smile, I continued to walk and she pouted and whispered "fine" thinking I couldn't hear her, and I smile.

We arrive at my car and I open the door for her and say "here, my lady." She got in the car and I walked to my side getting into the car and driving off. We were in the car for about 20 minutes before she fell asleep. But before she had fallen asleep I grabbed her hand and held it as tight as I could.

As we got closer to the restaurant we were going to she woke up with tears rolling down her cheeks. I knew why, it was because of the crash, so instead of going to the restaurant, where I was going to confess my feelings towards her, we went to my house. We went into the house, and I laid her down on the bed cuddling her. I had my long sleeve sweatshirt on and ripped jeans on. We got under the covers, and I waited for her to fall asleep before I thought back to the accident, leading me to cry.

Flashback:
"Tonight I'm going to confess my feeling to her." I say to my brother. He just smiles and nods. I got dressed in my long sleeved stripped shirt, tight blue jeans, and my combat boots. I fixed my wavy blonde hair and headed out to pick my best friend up. "Come on" as I honk at the house. She finally came out of the house in a long sleeved sweatshirt that I gave her, tight ripped blue jeans, and converse. With her blonde hair in two Dutch braids. She opened the door and said " I'm sorry" with the cutest smile ever. We start driving and her favorite song comes on the radio and she blares the music, singing and waving her hand out the window. I saw the car in front of us. I thought he was going to get over but her didn't and he ran into us. The car flipped, the brutal screams I heard from my girl made me want to cry. I got out of the car, running to her side of the car, I tugged in the door for a really long time before it opened, I got her out of the car and held her in my arms and I called the police. The drunk driver came over to me as I laid her down in the grass and he yelled at me, telling me to watch out or next time, then the police showed up with an ambulance. I got into the ambulance calling her parents. They got her in a room and said she wouldn't make it through the night and I cried, not able to handle it. I ran away, that's when I left to go to South Korea. I never made another relationship with any one except for jungkook. But I only talked to him a few times.

Flashback over
I slowly fell asleep crying, holding my best friend as if it was the last time I'd ever hold her. I loved her, and I'll always love her, I just have to get her to feel the same way.