Chapter Five

Your POV:
We were sitting on a blanket, and it was getting pretty cold. I was shivering and and hugging myself to keep myself warm. He noticed and he gave me his jacket. At first a refused, but he put it on me and hugged me. I looked up at the stars and I started to point. I saw a shooting star and I wished that every day could be like this, like time would never move, that love would stay endless, that me and him would never leave one another. I buried my head in his neck and my eyes slowly started to drowse, blinking to keep myself up. But I fell asleep shortly after.

I woke up to Jimin pushing me, "what?" I say in my sleepy voice. "Look, look!" He said happily. I opened my eyes to see a meteor shower. He pulled the telescope to my face so I could see it better, and I watched it with him until it ended about 2 minutes later. I looked at him and smiled holding him close to me as if I'm trying to conserve our time together.

He grabbed the picnic basket and got out the gram crackers, chocolate, marshmallows, and two glasses with a carton of milk. "How many do you want?" He asked in a serious voice but smiling as if he already knew the question. "I don't even have to ask do I?" He said breaking the gram crackers to make more. I shook my head and waited for him to give me four s'mores and a glass of milk. He fixed himself some and we ate them. Of course me being me got chocolate and melted marshmallows on my bottom lip, and he said "hey, you've got something on your lip." With a smile on his face he got closed to my face and kissed it off. I got shy and playfully punched his shoulder. He winked at me and hugged me, I buried my head in his chest and wondered why I still feel the same way as before.

20 minutes later
"Hey, can I ask you something?" He said out of no where while we're laying down and cuddling. I looked up at him and said "yeah, shoot." He looked at me nervously and said "I... i..." he stopped then blushed as I looked at him waiting for his question. "I still like you." He blurted out. I looked at him as I lifted myself up, as he followed. He held my hands and continued "Y/N, I've liked you since we were little. And the night of the accident I was going to tell you, but I never got the chance. I walked away when you needed me the most and I'm so sorry. But I'm here to stay even if after this you don't want me around anymore. I'm still going to be here for you so don't reject me. Y/N will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" I was shocked, I felt the exact same as he did. But what surprised me even more was that he pulled out a ring, a promise ring, that was silver and had a rose on it. I looked at him and said "yes, yes, yes, yes" and tackled him, I hugged him then kissed him. I pulled away and looked deep into his eyes, then he pulled up and kissed me.

That night was the best night of my life, as I slowly fell asleep on my new boyfriends chest, with the special event he made me, and the stars shining brightly. To the point where he picked me up and carried me to his bed when I fell asleep because he knows I don't like sleeping outside.

All I could think of that night was, I love you, I love you, I love you. Don't leave me now, I just got you back. Love me back, I need you.