Chapter Three

Your POV:
I wake up to the smell of French toast, fried potatoes, bacon, eggs, and orange juice. All I can think is "he remembers". I got out of the bed and walked to his closet, I found a big, baggy sweatshirt and put it on. Then I went to the bathroom to find a spare toothbrush to brush my teeth with. Then I took a shower, when I got out of the shower I found him on the bed. I walked over to him, and jumped. He looked at me, tears running down his face.

"Why are you crying, chimchim?" I said looking worried. He looked at me and smiled as I said "did I do something wrong? Do you want me to leave?" He shook his head and pulled me down to his chest. As I laid their I unconsciously started to cry. He felt a tear drop on his shirt.

He lifted my chin up and and said "why are you crying?" I looked at him then looked away with a blush quite visible on my face. I laid my head back on his chest and hugged him tightly and said "I just don't want to ever lose you again."

Those words made him get out of bed and run to the kitchen. I started to get up when he yelled and said stay in bed, I'll be right there okay? So I stayed in the bed, covering my self with a blanket of his and got the remote to watch MTV.

As soon as I turned on the tv, jimin came walking into the bedroom. There he held a breakfast plate full of my favorite foods of what he had fix, and there was a peony laying on the side.

I blushed as he gave me the breakfast plate and sat beside me in bed watching singers sing on MTV. I started to eat it and it was amazing. He watched me the entire time and when I finished it he said "was it good? Be honest." I shook my head yes and I hugged him. He patted my hair and said "your never going to lose me again, no matter what." I looked at him, smiled as tears ran down my face and said "promise" and he said "yes. I promise."

Five hours later
We had sat there watching tv and playing games for five hours, well until it was night. Then jimin said "hey, come on I have something to show you." I shook my head and got out of bed he put a blind fold over my head and directed me outside onto his roof. He finally said "okay, you can take it off now." I took off the blind fold to find lights (like Christmas lights but yellow), lots of blankets, and a picnic basket full of chocolate, gram crackers, marshmallows, and milk. "Well, how do you like it?" He said nervously while rubbing his neck. I ran into his arms and said "everything I could ever imagine." Right then I did something I would never regret, I kissed him.