Chapter 1 - Hockey Game!

Marie and Scott were walking hand in hand before they were separated. “I’m gonna miss you, Marie.” Scott told her letting go of her hand and kissing her forehead. “It’s only going to be a little while.” Marie told him. “Ya, I know, but it’s a whole hockey game!” Scott said. “But I will see you after the game.” Marie reassured him. “Ya, I know I will but still, I never want you to leave my side.” Scott told her. “We’re like Burt and Ernie, SpongeBob and Patrick, Mario and Princess Peach, Dora and Boots, Phineas and Ferb.” Scott said. “Aww, that deserves a kiss, that was cute.” Marie told him. She kissed him and walked to the booth, with a smile wide across her face.

     Marie walked into the booth that she always gets to sit in. “Hello?” Someone asked. “Ya?” Marie asked the mysterious voice. “I didn’t know there would be another person in here.” She asked as she made herself seen. “I’m Cynthia.” She introduced herself, extending her hand to Marie. “Hi, I’m Marie.” She told her, shaking her hand. “Aren’t you Scott Charleson’s girlfriend?” She asked Marie. “Yes, I am.” She replied quickly.

     Cynthia and Marie socialized the whole time, while watching the game. Scott was the captain this year, and it was Marie’s duty this year, as the Captain’s girlfriend to be there to every single game; away or home. Once the game was over, the Knights have won, and Cynthia left about three minutes before the game was over.  

     The game was over, the team won. Marie walked out of the booth with Cynthia and walked up to Scott. “Good-job, Scott!” Marie told him. “Thanks, babe.” He told her kissing her left cheek. “Don’t call me babe again, I hate being called babe.” Marie told him. “Ok, Marie.” He smirked. I laughed, “I’ll be right back.” I told him. “Ok.” He said kissing my forehead, again. He was so sweet, and protective.

     Marie went to get a coke, well; it turned out to be Pepsi, since nobody has coke in the machines – weird people. Marie was walking back towards Scott, and she saw Cynthia talking to Scott. Did they know each other? They must have, if they are talking, right now. Marie couldn’t pick out what they were saying, before Cynthia walked away. She was going to ask Scott what happened, “Let’s go, Marie.” He said as he placed his hand on her waist.

     They left the arena, but fans always got in their way, it wasn’t a bad thing, though. They finally made it to Scott’s truck, they both got in and Marie stared at him. “What?” He asked. “What were you talking about to that girl in the arena, before we left?” She asked. “You don’t need to know about that.” He told Marie. “Scott,” Marie said, making Scott look at her, “We promised we wouldn’t keep secrets from each other.” She told him.

     He huffed, “Ok, her name is Cynthia-” He said, “Ya, I know, I met her.” Marie told him. “Oh, anyways, we started dating in July of last year. A couple of weeks before I met you,” He said caressing Marie’s cheek, “I found out she cheated on me, with my brother.” He said, getting a little emotional. “Now, I know never to trust your brother.” Marie said. “Or, Cynthia.” He added. “Ya, I kinda got that, Scott.” Marie said patting him on the shoulder.

     I love you.” He said kissing Marie. “Never, forget that.” He said pulling away from Marie. “I won’t.” Marie told him, giving him one last kiss. “So, where are we going, now?” Marie asked. “To my house, I guess.” He said starting the engine to his truck. The radio started, Elvis Presley started playing, “What’s with the Elvis?” Marie asked. He shrugged his shoulders, “I have no clue.” He said as ‘Can’t Help Falling In Love’ came on.

     Marie looked at Scott with a grin, “What?” He asked raising an eyebrow. “You know the words, why don’t you sing along?” Marie asked him with a big smile. “Well, I am terrible at singing.” He said. “Worst excuse, ever.” Marie said. “Can I get that in writing?” He asked. “You’re not serious, are you?” Marie asked. “No, I’ll just put this pen and paper back down here.” He said. Marie rolled her eyes, “Wow.” She said.