Chapter 7 - It's Not Fine- It's Fine

After Cody left, since Marie didn’t like him, Marie re-appeared from the bedroom. “Are you ok?” Marie asked, taking a seat next to Grace on the couch. She nodded, “Ya, we decided that once I have my baby, we’ll find a house somewhere in London and live together. Or, just move into this house that works too.” She said shrugging her shoulders.

     Time went on and on, time came for Marie and Grace to go to the hockey game. Marie and Scott’s relationship may be bumpy; however, Marie is still Scott’s girlfriend, at the moment. Marie and Grace were in different booths, Marie was certain that Cynthia wasn’t there. She walked into the booth and caught the gaze of Nathan in the booth.

     What are you doing here?” Marie asked, “What are you doing here?” He repeated. “Don’t you have hockey to play?” Marie asked. “I could, but as you can see, I’m not.” He smirked. “Why on earth would you do that?” Marie asked him. He got off of his chair and moved closer to Marie, “I wanted to see you.” He whispered into her ear.

     His cold breath hit Marie’s ear and cheek, she shivered a bit. Nathan put his arms around Marie and moved his arms up and down on her back. “Let go of me.” Marie demanded. “You’re cold, though.” He whispered again. “Even I thought you were going to take a cheap shot, and say that I was hot.” Marie sneered.

     I will, just not now.” He said putting a kiss on Marie’s left cheek. “Don’t kiss me.” Marie demanded. “I will if I want to.” He said looking her right in the eye, before planting his lips onto hers. Marie started kissing Nathan back, Scott has never kissed Marie like that before. Nathan started pushing Marie back up against the closed door. Marie grabbed onto Nathan’s biceps as Nathan had both of his hands on the door.

     The kiss was starting to get hot and heavy. Marie finally shot back to reality when she heard “Scott Charleson” being announced. She pulled away on Nathan, knocking her head against the door. “Nathan.” She said her voice full of sadness, and disappointment in herself. “Let’s get out of here.” His husky voice muttered. “I’m not doing that.” Marie told him.

     So, you come in here, kiss me back, and then you don’t want to go home with me.” Nathan furiously said. “I’m not going with you because my boyfriend’s out there. He’s not supposed to feel hurt; I’m hurting him behind his back. It’s not fair for me to stab him in the back; what has he done to me, that I should hurt him so bad?” Marie yelled her eyes started to tear up.

     Really? When I watched Scott going to his dressing room, I saw a red head. I’m sure as hell that he kissed her.” Nathan said punching the door. Marie slapped Nathan across his face, “BS!” Marie yelled. Nathan put his hand up to his cheek and rubbed it. He looked back at Marie, his eyes full of rage and gripped her shoulders roughly.

     Listen!” Nathan said, “I’m not lying; trust me, and not him. I’m better for you that he is.” He alleged. “In your dreams.” Marie said. “Open your eyes and see! Scott is nothing, I’m everything!” He yelled. “Again, in your dreams.” Marie repeated. Nathan let go of Marie’s shoulders, “Why can’t you just give me a chance?” He asked. “I have a boy-” Nathan cut Marie off, “I know, ‘I have a boyfriend, so I can’t go out with you Nathan’.” Nathan mocked.

     Nathan, if I could I would give you a chance, but I can’t right now.” Marie told him. “So, you would go out with me?” Nathan questioned. Marie nodded, “Yes, I would.” Nathan smiled and kissed Marie again, Marie pulled way, again. “Would you stop kissing me!” She yelled. “Why?” Nathan smirked, trying to make Marie as uncomfortable as he could.

     Every time you kiss me, I only want to more.” Marie said, slapping her hand over her mouth immediately. “Oh, so every time I kiss you, you want to get in bed with me?” He asked, moving his lips closer to Marie’s. “I should just learn how to stop talking in awkward moments.” Marie said, shaking her head. Nathan smirked and brushed his lips against Marie’s.