Chapter 8 - Same Mistakes

It was a couple weeks after Nathan and Scott fought each other, for Marie's heart. Marie spent a few more days with Scott, missing two days of school. It was the weekend; Marie was at her house alone. Since, it was her house and she should only be there. She was working on some un-finished homework.  

     She didn't really get anything done; she would get a text from one of her friends and would reply. Then, a phone call would come, a T.V. show would come on and she would watch that. Long story short, she was terrible at staying on task. She finally was getting into her work, when she was interrupted by the doorbell.

     Marie is like any other person, she's lazy, and she hates getting up from the couch especially when she's really comfy. She got off her butt and let all of her homework on the kitchen table. She walked towards the door; she opened it and looked at the same voice that has caused her so much trouble, none other than: Mr. Nathan Beaulieu.

     He stood in the doorway; he was smirking, probably looking at Marie in shorts and a t-shirt, while it was around plus 1 out. He was wearing a gray shirt, let me say this: Gray shirts look good on any guy on the earth, well most. Anyways, his hair went in every direction, like he has been running his hands through it. He wore a dark pair of jeans.

     I can't even explain Marie's expression; it was a mix between anger, annoyance, boredom, and her being tired. "Are you going to invite me in?" Nathan asked, trying to make his way around Marie. Isn't he being persistent, today? Marie blocked his way, "No, because a, I have homework to do. B, you're really annoying. C, my boyfriend beat you up around three weeks ago. D, if you kiss me, again, I'll punch you in the face, just as Scott did." Marie told him.

     His smirk grew, Marie looked at him, "How did you know where I lived?" Marie asked. "I have people." He said. "I'm guessing those people would either be, Dougie, Brandon, or Brendan." Marie guessed. "Actually, Scott told me back in the summer that you lived in Regina. Then, I just found your name in the phone book." Nathan explained, as he held onto Marie's waist.

     Marie bit her bottom lip, trying to get rid of the urge to kiss him, or to give in. She wasn't going to kiss him again after kissing how many times before. "Finding me irresistible already?" He asked, taking a step even closer to Marie, so their chests were now touching. Marie looked up at him through her eyelashes, to see Nathan's eyes; they were full of love and lust towards Marie.

     Nathan mistook her trying to look up through her eyelashes, as flirting. Nathan put his hand on Marie's shoulder, "Ah, Marie, are you scared that I'm going to kiss you again? Then, you'll be so into the kiss that you'll forget about your boyfriend? Not to mention, that he's not here, meaning that if I wanted to, I could kiss you." Nathan said.

     Marie didn't reply, she didn't want to; anything she would say, Nathan would either, twist them, or kiss her anyways. "You know Marie; I do like you, not as much as my high school crush, but I still like you." Nathan whispered to Marie. "High school crush?" Marie asked. "It's a long story, and you'll be feeling pity for me, that I don't need, so I'm not even going to say it. I don't even know why I'm here." Nathan said, turning to walk off the porch of Marie's house.

     Marie walked, no ran towards Nathan, "Nathan, wait!" Marie yelled, Nathan turned around and Marie kissed him. The girl that didn't want to cheat on her boyfriend was cheating on him right now. Nathan started kissing back, whenever Nathan kissed back, it was a demanding kiss. Nathan took no time picking Marie up and bringing her into her house. Nathan walked to the Kitchen, with Marie's legs around his torso.

     Nathan put Marie's butt on the kitchen counter and pushed all of her homework off of the counter. Nathan's hand was around Marie's waist as they didn't stop kissing. His hand started to go inside Marie's shirt, moving its way up farther and father. It finally touched Marie's breast, Marie pulled away from him and slapped him right across his face.