Playmates in a different way?

3rd Person's POV:

Hyomi, Jimin and Taehyung tried to concentrate in their class and take all necessary notes. Not to mention that their year finals are coming near. So...you know why they are so focused..!

*After Class*

Hyomi's POV:

"Yah!!! The class is finally over! But our exams are nearing...." I expressed myself and fell sad that actually we got only a few months for the exam.

"Yeah, that's right. Time really flies... and now it's exam season." Taehyung replied, agreeing with me.

Then, it hit me that....I GOTTA MEET YOONGI! And... I GOTTA TELL JIMIN AND TAE!

"Wait guys, I gotta tell you something. But first promise me that you won't go like 'WHAT' and also won't believe me...? Just hear me okay?" I marked them out and they slowly nodded, not sure about what is coming.

"S-so.... Yoongi wanted to meet me after school so that means, I cannot go home with y'all today and...... most importantly......" I fell silent because... I feel shy!!!

"Most importantly???" They both said in unison.

"I.... haveacrushonminyoongi." I guess I sounded like a coding machine there ugh.

"You what??? Did you just say gibberish right now??" They started to laugh. Of course it was funny. Funny me.

"Okay okay, well you see... I have a crush on Yoongi..." I kept fiddling with my fingers and looked down.

"Is that it?? Then you should've told us earlier! Does Yoongi hyung know? Somehow?" Jimin asked me.

I shook my head as saying 'no.'

"Soooooooo do you need any help from us? After all, we are close to Yoongi hyung," At this point, I'm convinced that... Jimin is purely teasing me.
I swear he is dead if he goes a bit further with that!
But wait, why's he calling Yoongi 'hyung'?

"Hey stop with your flexing. And anyway, why you call him hyung? Aren't y'all the same age?" I asked innocently. I really don't know about their age. I know I knoe it sounds weird.

"He's older than us... so why won't we?" He shortly explained.

"So 3 of us are the same age??? Yoongi is older than me too!" I exclaimed with joy. A wholesome squad we are.

"That's actually cute teehee! Oh Hyomi, aren't you gonna be late to go meet Yoongi hyung? He really doesn't like a late-comer!" Taehyung reminded me.

"Yeah right! Good thing! Wish me luck boys! I'm really REALLY nervours!" I guess my tongue slightly slipped oops!

"Hahahaha Hyo-ssi, you're 'nervours' for sure!" Jimin pushed my head back with his fingers softly.

I smiled in embarrassment.

"Hey Jimin, Let's just wait for Hyomi to come back! We'll go together!" Taehyung said out of nowhere.

"Who's saying what, don't you go by car?" Jimin being an intellectual, stated the truth.

"Ahh I will forbid him to come pick me, simple! What am I? A kid? I at least know how to walk!" Taehyung was stressed while explaining.

He truly IS a baby!

"Yeah OKaY I have no problem. Go Hyomi and show him what you got!" Jimin cheered for me and I guess that wasn't really so necessary.... well the last part.

I made a bored face and dragged myself out of the campus.

I thought that I will find him bu the school gate but unfortunately he wasn't there.