all the time in the universe

Sets POV 4 years after the war

Set: After the war I didnt want to be oni's lap dog any more so I decided that I would leave, I decided to make a p.m.c for the human-covenant war veterans.

Set: I didnt care if they were human, elite, jackal, grunt. Hunter, or brute as long as they were loyal to each other and to me. I treat my men like they are family as long as they do the same with each other and me then I dont care though there were very few brunts like 1000 or maybe more but I have 10 million veterans both human and covenant.

Set: compared to the unsc I have a small military but the most interesting soldier I have is a prelate. (if you dont know what a prelate is they are basically san'shyuum warriors and they are basically the covenant version of Spartans cuz the covenant had to give the prelates augmentations because the san'shyuum are a weak, fragile, and frail species and if you dont know what the san,shyuum they are the same species as the prophets and theres not that many prelates I don't know how many there are in the lore)

Set: the prelates name is tone I dont know his last name but before he joined my group which I named lost souls he almost made me use my energy sword and energy daggers and I dont use them in a right that much. I've only used my energy sword and daggers on one other person but before I almost used my energy blades a warthog hit him the warthog didnt do any thing to him but It gave me enough time to get behind him and I put my energy dagger to his throat.

Set: he surrendered after that I offered him to join me and he did now he is one of the people that are all ways fighting by my side I consider him a brother I consider every body in lost souls my brother or sister they are family to me

Set: that's why I created lost souls because it's for poeple who are lost and who have lost, who have noone or nowhere to go anyway like I was saying most of the money from operations go to the lost souls group and they're family's but 25% of the money goes to poeple who lost a lot from the war and it goes to orphans.

Set: Most of the operations are bodyguard and mercenary operations but some of the operations are assassin operations I have a branch of my group that do assassination jobs I do assassination jobs some times.

Set: i mostly do mercenary work the branch that does assassin jobs are most ex odst and elites that have camouflage theres a team of ex silent shadow they're the best assassins I have they're so deadly but enough of that you're probably wondering how we got all of our gear and ammo and weapons.

Set: there was a lot of weapons and a few ships on the black market after the war so we just bought a lot of them but most of our stuff came from places left abandoned after the war
we're basically our own government cuz we control two worlds in a solar system that was glassed one of our
worlds is badly glassed.

Set: the other is not probably since I'm the one that stopped the glassing that's how I knew about these worlds I have outposts all over the solar system in asteroid belts, on planets, know that I think about it we actually control the  solar system we are in theres no one in the solar system.

Set: actually theres like a couple million people around the solar system we protect them some of them are actually from this solar system, some are ex insurrection members some ex covenant ex unsc basically every body from every where but mostly just the family's and freinds of lost souls they dont mind us.

Set: since we protect them they just wanted to get away from everything since the war I guess everything reminds them of the war but what ever. We have a few ships some military grade some are not actually most of our ships are military grade we have

7 unsc frigates