t e a s e r

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

I was finally walking down the aisle, towards the altar, heart pounding against my chest. Every head turned to my direction but I didn't give it a single care, my eyes solely focused on Taehyung.

His eyes gets glossy with tears the moment his eyes found mine over the bouquet of flowers, chuckling to himself as he wiped a tear. I leaned towards my father as we stood hand in hand and he laughs too, seeing how happy I was.

I finally stand in front of him and he stuck his hand out, waiting for me to take it while my father released his grip on my hand. I smile to my father, getting teary as he had let go of my hand. I turn to Taehyung who had the same expression as me, taking my hand in his as I stepped up onto the altar.

I feel his hands tremble, or was it mine. It could've been both. We laugh a little to ourselves as we noticed how the both of us were on the verge of crying and we had not even gotten to the vows yet.

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Lee Areum as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" And Taehyung looked at me, nibbling lightly at his bottom lip.

"I do," he breathed out.

"And do you Lee Areum take Kim Taehyung as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" And I squeeze his hand, breath getting caught in my throat as I realised everything changes from now.

"I do," I breathed out and the crowd goes silent, waiting for the wedding to be pronounced.

"If anyone objects, speak now or forever hold your peace," the Priest spoke out.

My gaze on Taehyung never falters as we expected silence from the crowd.

"I object," the voice yells out and every head darts towards the source. "I object to this wedding."

Everything in me hardens up. My first instinct was to look at my bridesmaids, Aera and Nani who were staring at each other, confusion evident on their faces. I turn back, looking at Taehyung whose eyes were no longer on me, a certain anger painting his face and soon my expression would mirror his.

As soon as I laid my eyes on the person who objected, a scoff escapes my lips. "This bitch."

A/N: ahh shit, here we go again