Who's this man?

Here's a little preview:
This is a story about y/n going to a school like normal,before the day she starts school,she met a boy on the street,he accidentally pushed y/n and leaves without saying anything,y/n saw him walking into a deadend in the dark hallway,she follows him and the boy suddenly collapse on the floor,she runs up to him and see if he's okay,he's bleeding,so she quickly helps him up back to her own house and take care of his wounds,after that day y/n goes to school and suddenly founds out that the boy she helped a day ago is in the same school as her,but she found out some secrets that she shouldn't have known as well,that secret boy don't have any friends,some was killed,some was too scared and ran away,of course that boy needs them to promise they'll keep this secret without telling anybody,what's that secret? The boy's friends are killed by who? What will the boy do if he knows someone know his secret? What will happen when he net y/n? Let us found them all out and solve all of your problems...
Your POV
Finally!!! I'm getting to go to a new school!!! Well,it's new to me,not a new school which is just built,because my teachers are all saying the same the thing,they want me to try getting into this school,which I will love,I don't know what's so special about this school,but you know,if they really want me to study in this school,it doesn't matter,I don't care,what I care,is if I could study well in this school,which doesn't make my tests fail,I don't mind it,whatever! Today's Saturday,which means,no school today,yay! Well,I don't hate school,but it's just the classmates,those boys always bully some girls in our class,um,it seems like I'm the only one who wouldn't be bullied by them,maybe? I don't know? So the girls always ask me for help,I need to walk with them and have some stupid argue with those dumb boys,I know I know,I'm like mother or something,but I don't care,I don't care if I could help my friends,I walk down the street myself,have myself some alone time,I like walking on the street myself,maybe because I like to be alone,the street is a bit crowded,but it's alright,suddenly someone rushed to me,I fell on the ground,"Ow...watch where are you going!" I says,when I look up,I saw a boy with blond hair,but I couldn't see his face,when I want to get up,he walks away,"Hey!!!" I says standing up,he never stop walking,I follows him on the street,who won't say sorry after they rushed to someone?!?!?! Well honestly,his blond hair does looks great,I wonder how he looks,he turned to right in front of me about ten feets away,I followed him,when I turned to right,my eyes widened,he collapse on the ground in front of me around ten feets away,I rush towards him without think of anything,"Hey! Sir? Can you hear me?" I asks to wake hkm up,"Sir? Are you alright?" I asks again,but no response,what should I do??? Call my friends? Or help him back to my house first? When I look at his body,his clothes...the colors of his clothes are red,and it looks like blood,shit,he must have been bleeding too much,causeing him to faint...I help him up and slowly walk back home with this strange man,well...I must admit that I've looked at his face for a million times,because...he looks handsome,oh well,I don't even know his name,I don't even know him,and why do I know that much about the medical kind of thing? Because I study Medical in my school,because I'm interested in everything about medical,and helping the patient to stop bleeding or what's wrong with the patient is the basic thing that doing some medical things,so if you need to know what's wrong with the patient,be aware of any bleeding or anything,because that's the important thing that doing medical treatments needs to do,I...no,we just arrived home and I lay the man down om my sofa,I have a hundred questions about this man,who is he? What's his name? Does he have any friends??? No wait,that's not the main thing I need to think,the main thing I need to do,is I need to stop him bleeding,and help him clean of his body,this must cause me to fall asleep after a second when I fall on my bed...
-TBC-