My Spirit Channeling Experience

My Biography

Approximately the year 1999, I started to become aware that things came into my life.
One example is when a certain vehicle came into my life.
Before I received my dream vehicle.
I found myself seeing this vehicle almost everywhere I went.
This was strange and made me curious.
Maybe it was already written in the stars that it was supposed to come into my life.

Some back information.
I have always been an outdoorsy spiritual person. Who loves animals, especially wolves, when I was young.
I spent more time with the family dogs outside than my friends and family. Whenever my friends wanted to hang out with me, I would always bring the dogs along.

... One faithful day my life fell apart...
Six years after being in a relationship.

Before that relationship when I was single and 25, I felt the need for security, stability and purpose.
And I was longing to be in a relationship' so I could feel that cared for feeling once again.
One lonely fall evening I found myself standing in a clearing I then emotionally and physically cried and howled like a wolf.
I understand now that the vibrations I was putting out into the universe were laced with desperation and sadness.

Ironically, after this relationship was over, I could see that a wolf was exactly what I attracted. His features were also similar to a wolf.

A few days after the faithful day, I realized the situation I was in, I then hit rock-bottom emotionally and physically for about two months.
I decided to stop myself from being consumed by an overwhelming feeling of sadness and loss. I decided to help myself and better my situation.
I was driven to know why this all happened to me. The answer came to me in an unusual way by my brother sending me the DVD The Secret. I had an unwavering knowing that what they were saying in the movie was true. I found out that I was capable of attracting things into my life. I could see the series of things that I had brought into my life. I strived to be a master of attracting only good into my life from that time forward. I then began studying the law of attraction. I was so moved by this movie I felt if I watched the movie over and over and over again I would be able to retain the information and retrain my brain. I followed some of the teachers for a while.
I eventually found out that I had emotional blocks that stop me from attracting most of the things I wanted into my life.
So I've been taking baby steps, but nonetheless steps forward to my spiritual awakening.
I enjoyed absorbing the information.
At this time my most admired giver of information is the late Author Dolores Cannon. Past life regressioner and QHHT practitioner.

The self-help author Wayne Dyer was exactly right when he said "the best gifts in life are wrapped in sandpaper."

I believe this relationship set me on a path to get me to where I am now. I feel this man's primary goal was to come into this human life to assist me and others with their spiritual growth and development.
My spirit thanks their spirit for this opportunity to have this emotional, fantastical human experience.
One thing this life experience has given me is a sense of accomplishment.

We help each other by giving and receiving big waves and small waves. As we drift in the ocean of emotions.

When you admit negativity out in verbal form or any other form, it comes back on yourself.
In my sharing of this experience, I treaded lightly for those of us that were involved in the situation.

This book was created to assist those who are on their way to becoming more spiritually enlightened.

My wish is for someone to have this in their back pocket to use as a useful tool as they walk through their own lives.
From this experience, I have learned to trust my intuition and the signs that are given to me.