Normal

I hold Cora close, with the arm without the sling. She came home a few nights ago, after being in the hospital for three weeks. Everything about her seems normal again. The three of us have just been relaxing at home. Harry comes up to me and sets a cup of tea in front of me. "Love, would you like to go out tonight...? If your shoulder doesn't hurt much." He sits next to me and Cora reaches for him.

"Yeah, that would be nice. Is Cora coming?" I take Harry's hand.

"Niall and Louis said they could babysit." I smile and lean my head against his shoulder.

"When would you like me to be ready?" I stand up.

"An hour, is that good?" He asks and I nod, walking up the stairs. I careful slip my clothes off and walk to my closet.

"Something simple." I say to myself as I grab my black lace dress. I struggle getting it under my sling, but eventually, I get it on. I slowly, and loosely, curl my hair. Once I come down the stairs, about 45 minutes later, Niall's curled up with Cora. Louis is digging into our fridge. "Where's Harry?" I ask and Louis turns around, food hanging from his mouth.

"He's in the bathroom, getting ready." He swallows his food and comes up to me. "What time do you think you'll be home? I kinda got plans with Eleanor, if you know what I mean." He nudges me.

"I don't need to know that." I say and sit down next to Niall. "She has some bottles in the fridge. She still doesn't like them hot. So just give it too her straight from the fridge."

"Is this all your breast milk?" Louis says, holding two bottles in his hands.

"Yes Louis." I roll my eyes. A frequent thing I do to him.

"How do you get it in these bottles?" He asks again. I stand up and push past them. I bend over in the second drawer and pull out a plastic box.

"These' Louis, are called breast pumps." I say and put one to my chest.

"Okay, that's enough." He turns around. I chuckle under my breath and walk over to Niall. Cora is pulling her hands through Niall's hair. I smile at him and Niall gestures forward. Harry stood in front of the mirror, fixing his tie. I stand up and walk up behind him.

"You look good Harry." I kiss his cheek and smile. "I love you." He turns around and wraps his arms around me.

"I love you too..." He looks down and we lock eyes. "We should be going." He whispers. "Take care of her boys." He gives a stern look to Louis and Niall as we walk out the door.