s i x t y

the crowd roars alive with fans of kang younghyun known as young k. park jaehyung known as kangpark on instagram waits in the waiting room with his boyfriend sweating shitless.

"today's the day," he says quietly to himself, "today's the day that you'll be have the title as youngks boyfriend. we chill? we chill." jae slaps his face lightly trying to calm his nerves that are all around the place.

"you okay babe?" younghyun says with a light smile on his face. he captures the brown haired boys face and places little pecks all around his face, "you'll be fine!"

"i know, i know. i'm still hella nervous." jae takes a deep breath and stretches out, which indeed makes him a little more calm. the red head nods then takes the last few minutes until his concert singing high notes and getting his make up touched up. not like he needs any, jae thought.

younghyuns manager, who goes by mark, greets jae and then turns to younghyun, "younghyun you're up! be ready, okay? i know you'll do good like always but prepare for the worst when you come out with your boyfriend." mark says in a serious way but you can see that he still had a cheerful glint in his voice.

"of course." younghyun knows that this show will go down in history but honestly he could careless, all he cares about was performing like he always does, maybe even better. his fans were everything too him along with jae. he wouldn't forgive himself if he performed not well just because he was nervous. i am an idol, this is my job, my life, younghyun thinks.

"good." mark leaves to attend the crew.

younghyun looks at jae with a soft smile and pecks his lips, "see you in a few, babe." he smirks, jae rolls his eyes and pushes him away from him.

"get going, don't want to make your fans wait." they both can hear the chants of youngks name, calling out to him to come out and perform.

"i won't."

-

"even though this is supposed to be the end of the concert, i have on last song for you guys!" younghyun yells out into the crowd. fans looks confused but hella happy that their beloved young k was giving them another song to perform just for them. well, that's what they assume and we're correct. "but i have a special guest here."
the crowd look over to the opening where younghyun came out from excited to see who was hiding.

"hey, guys!" jae says shakily while everyone freaks the fuck out. whispers were everywhere wondering why jae was there and what's he going to do. one of the staff brings out a chair for jae to sit in which he gladly takes as he feels like his legs are made out of jelly from nerves. once jae sits down, young k starts playing on his acoustic guitar. he sings beautifully. the song he was singing was made the day they met. well, with the exception of it wasn't completely composed but he wrote all the lyrics just for him.
once the song ends younghyun walks up to jae and places a small kiss on his lips. screams and cheers were heard from everywhere. some were even crying. jae zones out when younghyun pulls away. he didn't want to know the outcome.

"this is my boyfriend jae. please support us?" young k bows down while screams were telling them that they love them and will keep supporting them. jae looks into the crowd and see tons of people crying there eyes out and some who just got up and left but there is so many fans saying that they support them all those "fans" disappeared from him mind. he loves younghyun.

-FIN-

goodnight :)

goodnight :)