Dementor on the train

Rebecca's pov

I woke up to the Twins shaking me awake.

"Morning." I said groggily.

"Shhhh, no One else is up." Fred whispered.

"We wanted to prank Percy before we left." George whispered.

"I'm in, lets do this." I whispered as I climbed out of bed and tip toed out of the room with Fred and George.

We very quietly snuck into Ron and Percy's room and opened Percy's trunk. We set up a trap so that the next time he opened it he would get fireworks shot at him before closing the trunk and putting it back how we found it. We carefully and quietly made our way out of the room and rushed to Fred and George's room so that we wouldn't get into trouble for wandering around the leaky cauldron at 5 am.

"I hope he doesn't check it until he gets to hogwarts." Fred said as he launched himself on his bed.

"I hope it hits someone." George said as he launched himself onto Fred's bed too.

"Darn it! We missed a huge chance." I said as I also flopped onto Fred's bed.

"What do you mean? We thought we did a good job." Fred and George said confused.

"We should have enchanted his trunk to make noise to embarrass him every time he opened it." I said.

"Darn, you're right. That would have been even better." George said.

"Oh well, we can't change it now." Fred said.

"We have another brother." George said suggestively.

"I like where this is going but not right now, I need a nap." I said as I snuggled my face into Fred's chest.

Time skip

A few hours later we arrived at kings cross station and made our way to the barrier. I was sitting on Fred's shoulders while he pushed the trolley with both of our stuff on it.

"Be careful not to drop her Fred." Mum warned.

"I will." Fred said with a grin.

"I won't!" George said as he began shaking me to try and knock me off of Fred's shoulders.

The two of them laughed at me as I grabbed onto Fred for dear life. George eventually stopped when mum smacked him on the back of the head and began yelling at him.

"Right then, lets do this in pairs, as there is so many of us. I'll go through first with Harry." Dad said.

The two of them casually went through the barrier and none of the muggles noticed. Ginny and Percy were the next to go through closely followed by Fred, George and I.

"Did you bang your head up there?" Fred asked.

"Nope! There must not be a height limit." I said.

"Well I guess our plan for Ron won't work." George said.

"What plan?" I asked.