Transformation

Rebecca's pov

“Very well.” Lupin said. “Stand aside, Harry. I’m going to tie him up, That’s all, I swear.”

Harry stepped out of the way. Thin cords shot from Lupin’s wand this time, and next moment, Pettigrew was wriggling on the floor, bound and gagged.

“But if you transform, Peter.” Black growled, his own wand pointing at Pettigrew too. “We will kill you. You agree, Harry?”

Harry looked down at the pitiful figure on the floor and nodded so that Pettigrew could see him.

“Right.” Lupin said. “Ron, I can’t mend bones nearly as well as Madam Pomfrey, so I think it’s best if we just strap your leg up until we can get you to the hospital wing. Ferula."
Bandages spun up Ron’s leg, strapping it tightly to a splint. Lupin helped him to his feet; Ron put

his weight gingerly on the leg and didn’t wince.

"Are you okay Ron?" I asked.

“Yeah.” Ron said. “Thanks.”

“What about Professor Snape?” Hermione asked.

“There’s nothing seriously wrong with him.” Lupin said, bending over Snape and checking his pulse. “You were just a little — overenthusiastic. Still out cold. Er — perhaps it will be best if we don’t revive him until we’re safety back in the castle. We can take him like this… Mobilicorpus.”

As though invisible strings were tied to Snape’s wrists, neck, and knees, he was pulled into a standing position, head still lolling unpleasantly, like a grotesque puppet. He hung a few inches above the ground, his limp feet dangling. Lupin picked up the Invisibility Cloak and tucked it safely into his pocket.

“And two of us should be chained to this.” Black said, nudging Pettigrew with his toe. “Just to make sure.”

“I’ll do it.” Lupin said.

“And me.” Ron said limping forward.

"Are you sure Ron? You're still hurt." I said.

"I'm sure 'Becca, don't worry." Ron said.

Black conjured heavy manacles from thin air; soon Pettigrew was upright again, left arm chained to Lupin’s right, right arm to Ron’s left. Ron’s face was set. He seemed to have taken Scabbers’s true identity as a personal insult. Crookshanks leapt lightly off the bed and led the way out of the room, his bottlebrush tail held jauntily high.

Time skip

We had left the shrieking shack through the tunnel and were walking away from the womping willow when Snape collided with Lupin, Pettigrew, and Ron, who had stopped abruptly. Black froze. He flung out one arm to make Harry, Hermione and I stop.

“Oh, my-” Hermione gasped. “He didn’t take his potion tonight! He’s not safe!”

“Run.” Black whispered. “Run. Now.”

"What about my brother?" I asked worried.

Ron was still chained to Pettigrew and Lupin. Harry leapt forward but Black caught him around the chest and threw him back.