Chapter 19

Nagisa's P.O.V

It has been two days since karusuma sensei has been lying in the hospital karma sees him everyday after work and I go in with him, there has been no word from the reaper and everything looks like it will go back to normal but I know better he won't stop till he kills karma and I won't let that happen, not now, not ever.

3rd person's P.O.V

Two men sat around the table, talking, eating, laughing and speaking like they haven't seen each other for such a long time. If you merely glanced at them they will look like old time friends who missed each other very much but if you looked harder you will notice the slight twitch in one's eye when the conversation goes south, you will see the clenching of knuckles from the other when he has about had it with the conversation but they continue to eat like long time friends who loved each other more than anything in the world.

It was the calm of the storm and everybody was shaking in their seats, they could smell the fear in the air and that only added their lust to kill and to threaten but they had to play it smart because it will be a shame to end the game especially when it just started.

Karma's P.O.V

I was yet on my way to karusuma sensei when I saw Asano leaning close to the door of his room.

"How long has he been here" he said with sympathy in his voice.

"Too long" I said while seating down on the chair at the corner of his room.  He sat next to me and just shared in my agony. I  was about to talk to him when I smelled something that shouldn't be there. I was so in a haze  that I only nodded when he said he had to leave and everything began to click in my head.

He had the same smell as the piece of clothing I received from karusuma-sensei ,while his voice held sympathy his eyes had a certain glint in them that I never would have noticed if he did not have that same smell.

I rushed back to my house to check through the tapes. At first I saw what every body confirmed till I say a shadow at the corner of the screen smirking. The figure was dark but when you zoom in you could see asano's yellow hair and facial characteristics. Immediately I saw that I punched the first contact in my contact list and immediately nagisa's name showed up. Immediately he picked up I replied with a calm and cold voice and said that "someone has to pay tonight".

Meanwhile.

Karusuma-sensei's heart monitor began to go off frantically.

" Not yet, not yet see the full picture" he said while gasping of air.

"See the full picture karma or you are going to die"

"Who is going to die" the nurses said trying desperately to calm him down.

"Karma, Karma Akabane" he said with black soulless eyes.

A.N÷ short update, I know but finally the ball is rolling.